The Socialist Solarpunk Society of Sylh Alanor is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Silvehn with a fair hand, and remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, compulsory vegetarianism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.497 billion Alanori are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arlathan. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Alanori economy, worth a remarkable 2,026 trillion planets a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 213,422 planets, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, visitors often mistake the toiletplex at music festivals for the main stage, the Alanori Intelligence Agency relies on rumour and guidebooks to know what is happening overseas, and white strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sylh Alanor's national animal is the halla, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Zyqxuwy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sylh Alanor endorsed The Community of Johji.
- : Sylh Alanor was endorsed by The Community of Johji.
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, white strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits.
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, the Alanori Intelligence Agency relies on rumour and guidebooks to know what is happening overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, visitors often mistake the toiletplex at music festivals for the main stage.
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : Sylh Alanor endorsed The Armed Republic of El Imperio Boricua.
- : Sylh Alanor was endorsed by The Armed Republic of El Imperio Boricua.
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, families are left homeless as entire suburbs are bulldozed on the whim of tribal chiefs.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Everetunga-Hari, Dilectri, Noweyr, Mirandika, New Atlantic, Toothbrush, Liphia, Catiania, Lassistan, Tiralta, Nahelia, The Star Enpire, Fel Vudos, Liber Communes, Poquaoi, St Leone, Typica, Jempuz, Ethierys, Istastioner, Almander, Estebere, Altruismia, Vandermeer, Nottinghaven, Aephony, Drusayy, Ansgar, Jazur, Tidelia, Weirtopia, Narwhal, Szalyland, Fiverdom, Skilurus, Ullrani, Tralfamdore, Yosticia, Magmillion, Delta Vega IV, Araine, Antrania, Junitaki-cho, Letargia, Nekhuser-Ra, Jail Guitar Doors, Tovenia, Eusovonia, Uwuguaya, Denimz, and 44 others.Duneraven, Floofyland, Avlorough, Daymo, Serilussark, Schuera, Moyath, Fadnesia, The Merinos, Skanatavria, The Ledona, Ridmonian Development, Crabani, Nangka, Cyndr, Nollyland, Wodsustein, Melenavenia, Mare Stellarum, New Ras, Irimara, Survivors Win, SKULLBRIAR, Adorus, Venland, Tuluni, Whandsckj, Nashfilla, The Pacific Northwest, Onnett, Lith Keralia, Pantumaca, Portmanteau, Swahsdarb, Oestland, The DUSS, Agudo Island, Operium Castle, Dekks, Ban Oldern, Bag End, The Blue Fire, North Evous Belerle, and Johji.