The Pagan Empire of Syriusz is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its vat-grown people, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 635 million Syriuszians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Orion. The average income tax rate is 35.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Syriuszian economy, worth 59.9 trillion Souls a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 94,347 Souls, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hunters often become the hunted, people's charity begins and ends at home, treaties are taken to be mere rules of thumb, and the world outside is only known of in folklore. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Syriusz's national animal is the Bies, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Syriusz endorsed The Matriarchy of Mays Austrian Nation.
- : Syriusz endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Syriusz was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Syriusz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Syriusz was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Syriusz was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Mays Austrian Nation.
- : Following new legislation in Syriusz, the world outside is only known of in folklore.
- : Following new legislation in Syriusz, treaties are taken to be mere rules of thumb.
- : Following new legislation in Syriusz, people's charity begins and ends at home.
- : Following new legislation in Syriusz, hunters often become the hunted.
Endorsements Received: 38 » VW53Aland, Brotherland, Zukchiva, Axdel, Liberstankonia, H-Zhena, Todd McCloud, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, Asendavia, Lingu, Marrabuk, Pakitsk, Azureano, Tretrid, Ridann, East Malaysia, The Three States of Fortuna, La xinga, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Eternal Land of Jong, Stellar Colonies, Elejamie, Wizardonia, The Empire of Rijelv, Rainbow Vests, Goodnamesarerare, Staynes, Evrigenis, Technocratic Tagalog, BuciLand, Raunch, Modra, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, Mays Austrian Nation, and Refuge Isle.