The People's Republic of Technocraticofgivus is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, pith helmet sales, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.753 billion Technocraticofgivusians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 57.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Technocraticofgivusian economy, worth 256 trillion gimmeses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 146,131 gimmeses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Technocraticofgivus City, veterans in wheelchairs are left waist-deep in rice paddies to gather grain, the well-off can quite literally buy extra votes, and supermodels maintain their skinny form by running away from government officials. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Technocraticofgivus's national animal is the jimmy neutron, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Technocraticofgivus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector and the Top 10% for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Technocraticofgivus, supermodels maintain their skinny form by running away from government officials.
- : Technocraticofgivus was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Jove Mahmo.
- : Technocraticofgivus was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Technocraticofgivus was endorsed by The People's Republic of Lorrana.
- : Technocraticofgivus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Technocraticofgivus was endorsed by The I Endorsed Zukchiva Have You of Modra.
- : Technocraticofgivus was endorsed by The Wayside of BearStackof2015.
- : Following new legislation in Technocraticofgivus, the well-off can quite literally buy extra votes.
- : Following new legislation in Technocraticofgivus, veterans in wheelchairs are left waist-deep in rice paddies to gather grain.
Endorsements Received: 49 » The Three States of Fortuna, VW53Aland, Ripsylvania, H-Zhena, Staynes, Asendavia, Rhealaliit, Zukchiva, Brotherland, East Malaysia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Ridann, Rainbow Vests, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, Fuflix workers union, BuciLand, Republic of Berzerkistan, A mean old man, Roliganistan, Santa Dystopia, Ephem, Dragons Blood, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Euricanis, Greater New Cassandra, Interdimensional Waifus, Tawuse, Sunsistan, Coruh, Oofery, Acronis, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Debluu, Axdel, Dravida India, Republic of New India, Aeoliah, Arunika, Insi Karai, Eastern Alksearia, Argentianworkslasia, BearStackof2015, Modra, Lorrana, and Jove Mahmo.