The Federation of Teralon Guard is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The quiet, industrious population of 429 million Teralon Guardians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 44.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Teralon Guardian economy, worth 13.3 trillion Alyons a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 31,015 Alyons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Teralon Guard's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Teralon Guard resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Teralon Guard relocated from Not Boomers to Nihon.
- : Teralon Guard relocated from Nihon to Not Boomers.
- : Teralon Guard was endorsed by The Republic of Terran Gaurd9.
- : Teralon Guard was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Teralon Guard applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Teralon Guard's influence in Nihon rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Teralon Guard's influence in Nihon rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Teralon Guard relocated from The lads region to Nihon.
- : Teralon Guard's influence in The lads region rose from "Instigator" to "Eminence Grise".