|Leader||Jamal Abdel Nasser|
|Faith||None - Secular State|
|Animal||Eagle of Saladin|
The United Arab Republic of Teymour is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Jamal Abdel Nasser with a fair hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 3.024 billion Arabs hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cairo. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.8%.
The strong Arab economy, worth 160 trillion Dinars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 52,949 Dinars, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, Jamal Abdel Nasser has just been declared ruler of Teymour in an international press conference, the government is avowedly secular, and the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Teymour. Crime is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Teymour's national animal is the Eagle of Saladin, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities, and its national religion is None - Secular State.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Teymour's influence in The Roleplay Chessboard rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Teymour published "United Arab Republic | Relations | Middle East Crisis" (Account: Other).
- : Teymour was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Teymour published "United Arab Republic | Defence | July Liberation" (Account: Other).
- : Following new legislation in Teymour, the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Teymour.
- : Following new legislation in Teymour, the government is avowedly secular.
- : Teymour changed its national capital to "Cairo".
- : Teymour published "United Arab Republic | Defence | The Shadow War" (Account: Other).
- : Teymour's influence in The Roleplay Chessboard rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Teymour published "United Arab Republic | Economy | Wealth Fund" (Account: Other).