|Leader||Jamal Abdel Nasser|
|Faith||None - Secular State|
|Animal||Eagle of Saladin|
The United Arab Republic of Teymour is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Jamal Abdel Nasser with a fair hand, and notable for its irreverence towards religion and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 4.47 billion Arabs hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cairo. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.7%.
The Arab economy, worth 247 trillion Dinars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 55,301 Dinars, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
The government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, Jamal Abdel Nasser has just been declared ruler of Teymour in an international press conference, the government is avowedly secular, and the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Teymour. Crime is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Teymour's national animal is the Eagle of Saladin, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities, and its national religion is None - Secular State.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Teymour resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Teymour was endorsed by The Empire of Rat Chungus.
- : Teymour was endorsed by The Queendom of Celdonie.
- : Teymour was endorsed by The Principality of Weinola.
- : Teymour was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Teymour was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Teymour was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Teymour was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Teymour's influence in Commonwealth of Liberty rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Teymour published "State of Israel | State" (Account: Other).