The United Federation of The Anclave is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Zact Katelo with a fair hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 15.638 billion Anclaveans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ebodold. The average income tax rate is 69.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Anclavean economy, worth a remarkable 2,788 trillion Plexes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 178,320 Plexes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Zact Katelo to meetings with foreign heads of state, and military funding has been stripped back. Crime is totally unknown. The Anclave's national animal is the Djinn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Anclave endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of History club.
- : The Anclave was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of History club.
- : Following new legislation in The Anclave, military funding has been stripped back.
- : Following new legislation in The Anclave, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Zact Katelo to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in The Anclave, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
- : Following new legislation in The Anclave, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Following new legislation in The Anclave, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat.
- : The Anclave was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : The Anclave was endorsed by The Empire of Bobki.
- : The Anclave was endorsed by The Ȓᾄvἷᾗʛ Ŀὄὄᾗἔẏ Ɲᾄҭἷὄᾗ of Numpties.
Endorsements Received: 47 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Gryphonian Alliance, Psikuta, Condonohia, Wickedly evil people, BIteland, Shaqolandia, Dalimbar, Fujai, Westwind, Papercuts and Skittles, Bran Astor, Crazy Waters, Bigstickistan, Recuecn, Atheist States of Philippines, Dilber, Fielure, United States of Northern America, Wyndward, Big Bad Badger, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, The Fourth Redoubt, Arcadim, Kisovec, Probablynotverygoodistan, Kiensu, Einherfell, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Eienn, Plankstein, Marshalia, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Hiems, Baleholm, Anuubis, Saransh, Nieubasria, Archonina, Leukogeras, Quevilis, Holmani, Numpties, and History club.