|Faith||Supremacy Of Balance|
The Empire of The Armed Savages is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Doge with an iron fist, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, pith helmet sales, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 4.484 billion Savages are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Savage sector. The average income tax rate is 77.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Armed Savagesian economy, worth 596 trillion Arms a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 133,009 Arms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Urban entrepreneurs are busy introducing cockroaches into restaurant kitchens, concert pianists lie about their occupation to avoid ridicule, former strategic allies are threatening annihilation to The Armed Savages for reneging on weapons supply contracts, and autocrats are persona non grata. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Armed Savages's national animal is the Dark dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Supremacy Of Balance.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Armed Savages, autocrats are persona non grata.
- : The Armed Savages was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in The Armed Savages, former strategic allies are threatening annihilation to The Armed Savages for reneging on weapons supply contracts.
- : Following new legislation in The Armed Savages, concert pianists lie about their occupation to avoid ridicule.
- : Following new legislation in The Armed Savages, urban entrepreneurs are busy introducing cockroaches into restaurant kitchens.
- : Following new legislation in The Armed Savages, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : The Armed Savages changed its national demonym to "Savage", its faith to "Supremacy Of Balance", its leader to "Doge", and its name to "The Armed Savages".
- : Following new legislation in The Armed Savages, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : The Armed Savages endorsed The Democratic Republic of Jove Mahmo.
- : The Armed Savages endorsed The Federation of Federation Of Columbian Republics.
Endorsements Received: 47 » H-Zhena, Evrigenis, Brotherland, VW53Aland, New Leganes, Coruh, Oofery, Zukchiva, Ridann, Roissyland, A mean old man, Pakitsk, Marrabuk, Greater New Cassandra, Asendavia, Mays Austrian Nation, East Malaysia, Rainbow Vests, Staynes, FreedomIand, Acronis, Tretrid, Dragons Blood, Wallenburg, The Three States of Fortuna, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Debluu, Vogar, Axdel, ArenaC, Wiranath, CheeseBurrito, Azureano, Dravida India, Santa Dystopia, Aeoliah, La xinga, Insi Karai, United Socialist States of Amerika, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, BearStackof2015, Modra, Lorrana, Federation Of Columbian Republics, and Jove Mahmo.