The Kingdom of The Black Forrest is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 38.883 billion Black Forrestians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Omashu. The income tax rate is 100%.
The powerhouse Black Forrestian economy, worth a remarkable 7,850 trillion Gold Pieces a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 201,903 Gold Pieces, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The internet has been placed under government control, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent, and the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Black Forrest's national animal is the Winged Lemur, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Black Forrest endorsed The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : The Black Forrest was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : The Black Forrest was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of The Universal Way.
- : The Black Forrest endorsed The Republic of Dorenland.
- : The Black Forrest was endorsed by The Republic of Dorenland.
- : The Black Forrest endorsed The Kingdom of Dorwerland.
- : The Black Forrest was endorsed by The Kingdom of Dorwerland.
- : The Black Forrest endorsed The Kingdom of Verensika.
- : The Black Forrest endorsed The Grand Duchy of Rivienland.
- : The Black Forrest was endorsed by The Kingdom of Verensika.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Ironic Remarks, Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Canaltia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ransium, Chilledsville, Feladria, Turbeaux, Reannia, Candlewhisper Archive, Entitize, Eryndlynd, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Forgotten Beauty, Sacara, Verdant Haven, Window Land, Cat-Herders United, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Caterasia, Octopus Islands, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Lura, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Tscharva, Effazio, Jutsa, East Stederland, Hoochlandia, Norginlajicratefe, Crowacia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Kannap, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, Verensika, and 1 other.Daarwyrth.