The Eternal Land of The Eternal Land of Jong is a massive, genial nation, ruled by el Magnifico with a fair hand, and renowned for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.11 billion Jongii hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dojgeong City. The average income tax rate is 55.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jongian economy, worth 185 trillion jungs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is 87,925 jungs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scavengers with burlap sacks and shovels skulk around graveyards, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia, men avoid even so much as looking at female colleagues, and foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in The Eternal Land of Jong. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Eternal Land of Jong's national animal is the doge, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Eternal Land of Jong was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist, Longest Average Lifespans, Safest, Most Eco-Friendly Governments, and Largest Retail Industry.
- : The Eternal Land of Jong's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : The Eternal Land of Jong relocated from Balder to The East Pacific.
- : The Eternal Land of Jong was refounded in Balder.
- : The Eternal Land of Jong ceased to exist in The East Pacific.
- : The Eternal Land of Jong was endorsed by The Future Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : The Eternal Land of Jong was endorsed by The Dominion of Solek.
- : The Eternal Land of Jong was endorsed by The Democratic States of The Kulaata Islands.
- : The Eternal Land of Jong was endorsed by The Democratic people's republic of Blobon.
- : The Eternal Land of Jong was endorsed by The Principality of Bensonsign.