|Capital||The Citadel of St Winchester|
|Leader||William Winchester LXXXVIII|
|Currency||Blue Kyanite Gemstone|
The Nationalist Geniocracy of The Grandest Empire is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by William Winchester LXXXVIII with an even hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, sprawling nuclear power plants, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 1.742 billion Grandest Imperials have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Citadel of St Winchester. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 38.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Grandest Imperial economy, worth 236 trillion Blue Kyanite Gemstones a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 135,522 Blue Kyanite Gemstones, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens who leave the country are officially classed as traitors, meals are now followed by thirty minutes of mandatory exercise, young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield, and the Grandest Imperial war navy contains an oddly large number of luxury yachts and cruise liners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Grandest Empire's national animal is the Lion and its national religion is Protestantism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Grandest Empire altered its national flag.
- : The Grandest Empire lodged a message on the The West Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in The Grandest Empire, the Grandest Imperial war navy contains an oddly large number of luxury yachts and cruise liners.
- : Following new legislation in The Grandest Empire, young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield.
- : Following new legislation in The Grandest Empire, meals are now followed by thirty minutes of mandatory exercise.
- : Following new legislation in The Grandest Empire, citizens who leave the country are officially classed as traitors.
- : The Grandest Empire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in The Grandest Empire, prevalence rates of genitourinary infectious disease are inexplicably on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in The Grandest Empire, uprooting flowers for religious ceremonies is a felony.
- : The Grandest Empire was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 65 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Westwind, Bran Astor, Liberillia, Wickedly evil people, Atheist States of Philippines, Dalimbar, Bhang Bhang Duc, Recuecn, Papercuts and Skittles, Fujai, Dilber, Marshalia, Saint Philip and Laurence, Greynne, Big Bad Badger, Free Radio States, United Adaikes, United States of Northern America, Probablynotverygoodistan, Moriari, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Athrid HullHund, Holmani, Gastenburg, Gryphonian Alliance, The Fourth Redoubt, Surroosia, Scationtanland, Kiensu, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Zoran, Eienn, United Auroran Republic, Nieubasria, Plankstein, Parinan, Pepinooo, The Antarctic Empires, Hiems, Estriacea, Saransh, Quevilis, Durtoss, Ferroia, Kittenlicious, Resurgence City, Eleftherios venizelos, and 15 others.Glorious Existence, Sindria, Tropical Isles, Najwanxus, Saronistan, Fhaengshia, Fallen Iron Duke, Rikanhimel, Numpties, Atlasan, Giovanniland, Ostellan, Eisengrun, The Seceded State of Indiana, and Sirulinuck.