The Holy Empire of The Holy People of Nethel is a massive, safe nation, notable for its burgeoning sloth population. The devout population of 1.682 billion Holy Peoples have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 25.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Holy People of Nethelian economy, worth 63.4 trillion nethcoins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Pizza Delivery, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 37,666 nethcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Genetic researchers have been expelled, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, Harry Potter books are banned, and science labs across the country languish in cobwebs as the government turns its attentions to spiritual matters. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force. The Holy People of Nethel's national animal is the sloth.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Holy People of Nethel's influence in Crystal Falls fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : The Holy People of Nethel's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : The Holy People of Nethel relocated from THICCEST THANGZ to Crystal Falls.
- : The Holy People of Nethel resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The Holy People of Nethel's influence in THICCEST THANGZ rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : The Holy People of Nethel relocated from Crystal Falls to THICCEST THANGZ.
- : The Holy People of Nethel endorsed The Democratic Republic of Daxtastic02.
- : The Holy People of Nethel was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : The Holy People of Nethel was banned from Gaiara by The Community of Gaiara.
- : The Holy People of Nethel was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.