|Currency||The Poker Chip|
The Kingdom of The Kingdom of Gamblers is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 415 million Kingdom of Gamblersians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pokoria. The average income tax rate is 44.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Kingdom of Gamblersian economy, worth 43.7 trillion The Poker Chips a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 105,380 The Poker Chips, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fixing attendance at women's matches is a matter of "when they go low, we go high... funding", vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction, the tightness of border controls in The Kingdom of Gamblers leave a little to be desired, and voting district maps are said to resemble a tyrannosaurus eating the capital. Crime is totally unknown. The Kingdom of Gamblers's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Kingdom of Gamblers, voting district maps are said to resemble a tyrannosaurus eating the capital.
- : The Kingdom of Gamblers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in The Kingdom of Gamblers, the tightness of border controls in The Kingdom of Gamblers leave a little to be desired.
- : Following new legislation in The Kingdom of Gamblers, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction.
- : The Kingdom of Gamblers voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : The Kingdom of Gamblers voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : The Kingdom of Gamblers endorsed The Dictatorship of Tibus Heth.
- : Following new legislation in The Kingdom of Gamblers, fixing attendance at women's matches is a matter of "when they go low, we go high... funding".
- : Following new legislation in The Kingdom of Gamblers, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate.
- : The Kingdom of Gamblers was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Tibus Heth.
Endorsements Received: 170 » Servilis, Sil Dorsett, Lulubellia, Omnistria, Galbadiana, Aerilia, Ellbonnia, Bankowiata, Orado, Lol2639, Kromi, Francois Isidore, McMasterdonia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, New Lakemba, Guer Aike, Yokciq Empire, Aryan Homeland, Loutsland, Hamerica, Republica Guilleana, Imperial Pieserged, North Bratislava, Koda-Land, East Akra, Dangine, Corfad, Travislavania, The Rhein States, Zemnaya Svoboda, Crusadam, Zzozona, Yaorozu, Valentine Z, Bharathvarsh, Cretox State, Shibutani, Valgarda, Svenskskit, El Fiji Grande, Siforpeo, Shotokonia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Simone Republic, Notyoutopia, Dar es Saalam, ForestMythal, Ethnon, Former English Colony, Super Girl, and 120 others.The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Hardscrabble, Kragsgale, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Xentherida, Wilkshire, Sunto, Free Salvation, Sikol, Interdimensional Zone, Selfgradatude, Empy, Barabolia, Ice and Tinian, Wapistan, Viviser, Siwale, Xagill, Blyskalia, Yellops, Iberia y las Colonias, Tyirza, Territorio di Nessuno, Dreadton, Figyjharli, Great Bights Mum, Kranostav, Xyrron, Illusia and Neverendia, Centrialand, Frances Francis the First of France, Wisconsota, Holy Oranz, BTProductions, Shadowrik, Clan Spaniel, WeKnow, Ravendi, Kazoo Basin, Folenz, San Felipe, Libertania Democratica, Votak Matim, Pasargad, Nova Arcania, Rainengrad, Sundred, TyGerria, Draconian Progression, The Jerichowan Country, Maott, Climeria, Chips and Guac, Perikuresu, Nation1812, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, The Pantheons, New Celoveniortan, Viridiann, New Michag, Federal Republic of Genosha, Cajland, Rising Sakura, Seenvorland, Allevania, Wineclaw, Planes, Que Lukustinardon, Religioncord, Colfes, Korean-Joseon, Darkmondoria, Defense For The World Assembly, Bramburg, Strongwill, Britle, Pallaith, Capablanca, Seanat, Atlunartemis, Tsandonown, Ootasa, Libvillia, Runeda, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Card Kingdom, Malta Comino Gozo, Fraystonia, Merconitonitopia, Andanavia, Solcius, Boston Castle, Kastonvia, Madjack, Sol Norcustt, Solimun, Sopernia, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, Joodey, Tringapore, Nikhilesh23, Bearical, Venicea, Drueste, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Confederacy of North America, Sahriastan, The Calabash Protectorate, Lionia, Outer Shenendoah, Glurponia, Beta Cyndriel, His Enduring Majesty, The Blazeland Administration, and Tibus Heth.