The Empire of The Mintorian Lands is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 752 million Mintorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Glaienbeck. The average income tax rate is 31.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Mintorian economy, worth 32.5 trillion Guilders a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Soda Sales, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 43,237 Guilders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, and The Mintorian Lands has designated Glaienbeck as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Mintorian Lands's national animal is the Golden eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Mintorian Lands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : The Mintorian Lands was endorsed by The Flying Aircraft of Planes.
- : The Mintorian Lands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : The Mintorian Lands was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Seanat.
- : The Mintorian Lands was endorsed by The King of the North of Pallaith.
- : The Mintorian Lands was endorsed by The Republic of Strongwill.
- : The Mintorian Lands was endorsed by The Free Land of Siberian Workforce.
- : The Mintorian Lands was endorsed by The Reformed State of Centrialand.
- : The Mintorian Lands was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Tyirza.
- : The Mintorian Lands was endorsed by The Constitutional Dicatatorship of Religioncord.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Orado, Shibutani, Aerilia, Cretox State, Svenskskit, Lol2639, Uzbek Khan, Interdimensional Zone, Xagill, Lulubellia, Alorca, Former English Colony, Hardscrabble, Votak Matim, Alissatopia, Hamerica, San Felipe, Yaorozu, Guer Aike, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Koda-Land, AmManies, Navsland, Bharathvarsh, Figyjharli, Xyrron, Nalver And, Clan Spaniel, Simone Republic, Andexia, Omnistria, Ethnon, Wilkshire, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Ravendi, Libertania Democratica, Dreadton, Great Bights Mum, Dar es Saalam, Fraystonia, Super Girl, Republica Guilleana, Corfad, Blyskalia, The Rhein States, Bankowiata, Selfgradatude, Notyoutopia, Zzozona, and 54 others.Siwale, Kocherian, Holy Oranz, Dangine, Kragsgale, Loutsland, El Fiji Grande, Fauzjhia, McMasterdonia, Francois Isidore, Pasargad, Yokciq Empire, North Bratislava, Havonosa, Sikol, Territorio di Nessuno, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Valentine Z, Yellops, Aryan Homeland, Questann, Frances Francis the First of France, Xentherida, BTProductions, Valgarda, Sunto, Draconian Progression, Maott, Chips and Guac, New Lakemba, Climeria, Steampunk Ariel, Illusia and Neverendia, Sil Dorsett, Venicea, Kranostav, Zemnaya Svoboda, The Pantheons, Alexander the Magnus, Travislavania, Siforpeo, Federal Republic of Genosha, Wineclaw, Mon Island, Kazoo Basin, Imperial Pieserged, Religioncord, Tyirza, Centrialand, Siberian Workforce, Strongwill, Pallaith, Seanat, and Planes.