|Leader||King Rictor Von Tace IV|
The Kingdom of The New Tace is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King Rictor Von Tace IV with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, avant-garde cinema, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.657 billion New Taceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taceanite. The average income tax rate is 70.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Tacean economy, worth 268 trillion pounds a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 100,961 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress, and chickens roam the streets freely. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The New Tace's national animal is the Bull, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The New Tace was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Distro-Spartica.
- : The New Tace voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : The New Tace voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : The New Tace endorsed The Sultanate of Johor DT.
- : The New Tace was endorsed by The Sultanate of Johor DT.
- : Following new legislation in The New Tace, chickens roam the streets freely.
- : Following new legislation in The New Tace, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress.
- : Following new legislation in The New Tace, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days.
- : Following new legislation in The New Tace, foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather.
- : Following new legislation in The New Tace, careless Maxémon Trainers have been the cause of numerous search and rescue operations.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Todd McCloud, La xinga, Brotherland, Marrabuk, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, East Malaysia, BearStackof2015, Am Echad, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Evrigenis, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Tretrid, Axdel, Dragons Blood, The Three States of Fortuna, Azureano, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Ephem, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Forro Islands, Tawuse, Coruh, Markhor, Sunsistan, Oofery, FreedomIand, Acronis, Greater New Cassandra, Lanwa, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Wallenburg, ArenaC, Ankras, Dravida India, Aeoliah, Insi Karai, Claniangdow, and 7 others.United Socialist States of Amerika, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Lorrana, Johor DT, and Distro-Spartica.