The Malice of The Overseer is a gargantuan, orderly nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 18.616 billion Overseerians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, moralistic, well-organized morass — prioritizes Law & Order, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Education are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 75.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Overseerian economy, worth 435 trillion nulls a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 23,394 nulls, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Overseer's national animal is the void, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Overseer was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The Overseer lodged a message on the The Brotherhood of Malice Regional Message Board.
- : The Overseer altered its national flag.
- : The Overseer was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombies and the Top 10% for Most Survivors and Most Dead.
- : The Overseer proposed constructing embassies between The Brotherhood of Malice and Assassins.
- : The Overseer was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : The Overseer was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : The Overseer was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : The Overseer was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : The Overseer's influence in The Brotherhood of Malice fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".