The People's Republic of The Real Ram Ranch is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 211 million Mistakes are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while International Aid receives no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 67.6%.
The powerhouse Real Ram Ranchian economy, worth 21.5 trillion beatings a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 101,988 beatings, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Glamping Mistakes won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi, bars are packed at all hours, the military perceives nations hit by natural disasters as "easy pickings", and prisoners work-share to cut down rising costs of keeping them in jail. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Real Ram Ranch's national animal is the Tuberculosis, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Real Ram Ranch was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in The Real Ram Ranch, prisoners work-share to cut down rising costs of keeping them in jail.
- : Following new legislation in The Real Ram Ranch, the military perceives nations hit by natural disasters as "easy pickings".
- : The Real Ram Ranch endorsed The Grand Federation of Xentherida.
- : The Real Ram Ranch was endorsed by The Grand Federation of Xentherida.
- : The Real Ram Ranch created a custom banner.
- : Following new legislation in The Real Ram Ranch, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Following new legislation in The Real Ram Ranch, glamping Mistakes won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : The Real Ram Ranch voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Following new legislation in The Real Ram Ranch, the government's economic policy can be summed up as "Abort, Retry, Fail?".
Endorsements Received: 77 » Runeda, Territorio di Nessuno, Sinelona, Shin-Hachioji, Alunya, Yaorozu, El Fiji Grande, The Rhein States, Loutsland, PlanetPunk, Great Bights Mum, Shadowrik, Trillius, Dar es Saalam, Dreadton, Corfad, New Octicarg, Notyoutopia, Grimandia, Guer Aike, Koda-Land, Glurponia, Frie Annium, North Bratislava, Omnistria, Newpromisedland, Makersaulache, Shibutani, Guslantis, Federation Terra Australis, Xzavia-Hjar, Bearical, Selfgradatude, Daiz, Duerrlewang, Sockmanland, 1 very fast endotarter, The Stratosphere Islands, Great Robertia, Holy Oranz, Sundred, Zumlandia, New Lakemba, Juggernautilus, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Test for a new hope, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Kwaj, Siwale, Sil Dorsett, and 27 others.Spartoptia, Sheldanada, Racoda, Ostrolia, Black Templares, McMasterdonia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Sunto, Kasazzastan, Aratani, Ponantine, New Bremerton, Maott, Pasargad, Wisconsota, Wineclaw, Steampunk Ariel, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Gnomewatchers, Amauri, Cuyan, Kaschovia, Moubarakistan, The Pantheons, Darcania, Gorundu, and Xentherida.