The Potato-Poet of The Salaxalans is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Svlad Cjelli with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, avant-garde cinema, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.339 billion Salaxians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rime. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Salaxalansian economy, worth a remarkable 4,161 trillion Dirks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 240,032 Dirks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A rolling news ticker tape of disclaimers runs across the bottom of the screen on all TV shows, increasing numbers of children in The Salaxalans have different eye and hair color to their supposed fathers, holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects, and the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments. Crime is totally unknown. The Salaxalans's national animal is the Electric Monk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Chronology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Salaxalans was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest.
- : The Salaxalans voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : The Salaxalans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : The Salaxalans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Community of Total Hui.
- : The Salaxalans lodged a message on the Spiritus Regional Message Board.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Community of Total Hui.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of The Land of the rabbits.
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Democratic Republic of The Land of the rabbits.
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Kingdom of Myus Ser.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Dawnonia, Bustined Up, Urran, The Alemanni, Jamocha, Lux Lumin, Subhurbia, Ryaxelon, Haremm, Matrixulated, Asd State, Pulsroth, The Quiescent Platypus, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Legendus, Asmovia, Kappata, The Free United Worlds, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Alekseandrea, Mjaumjau, Ceptolia, Venusolar, Colonalia, Exterris, The Crimson Moon, Rogamark, Bizzarro-Preussen, Vogelworth, Feirmont, Favenland, Kaanstan, Cuovania, Coromusia, Confederation Pacifika, Kialga, Gnobile, Summerbour, Rhinononon, Belands, Dorento, Aurenovia, Vaheale, New Horensian Kingdom, Sheepal, Simultopia, Tamchin, Maxatopian Islands, Newfermlend, and 17 others.Nation of night, The Emeric States, Beretand, Yam Asla, Russian National Reclamation Government, Fancy Bois, Eigenberg, Mistillania, Zalfornisia, Five Provinces, Nevel PapperMania, Oedezuflucht, Nortock, Myus Ser, Quetzalcoatla, The Land of the rabbits, and Total Hui.