The Autocratic Hugging Emperor of The Seeker of Power is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Hugperor with an iron fist, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 28.74 billion Draconians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Midgard. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Seeker of Powerian economy, worth a remarkable 6,567 trillion Gold Bars a year, is quite specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 228,513 Gold Bars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Cassocked priests and choirboys believe that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, new homeowners go furniture hunting with crowbars, and government adverts say that twelve lashes a day keeps divine wrath at bay. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Seeker of Power's national animal is the Leprechaun, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Consumism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, government adverts say that twelve lashes a day keeps divine wrath at bay.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, new homeowners go furniture hunting with crowbars.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, cassocked priests and choirboys believe that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors.
- : The Seeker of Power altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, promising seven years of bad luck leads to seven years of community service.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, the government is attempting to revitalize a gutted private sector.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, science fiction is seen as the leading cause of mental breakdowns.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
Endorsements Received: 174 » Lachlans Planet, East Durthang, Samasbhi, Alolinthesea, Krulltopia, The Socialist Peoples Republic of Merka, Momstononistan, Novembreland, Xoriet, The Ferret Lands, Warrior Thorin, The Dunwich Dominion, Alvecia, Nation KingPuma, New Hesselwa, The Grand Duchy of Yurstonstan, Terranexia, Dibbleria, UlsterUK, Pacifica Peace, Federation of the Astral Plane, Koroto, Sygallia, Fecur Fraland, Suomi Lumi Vuori, Waterana, Terran Expanse, Cuatela, Glealian, Gladinia, 14Greycliffe, Astera, Kvitka, Deluks-Derevo, Lucrina, Teikoku Shinsekai, Legonica, Bam Bam, Hoosier Independence, Foxotania, Severisen, Ke Nai, Appall, FluffyKitteh, Spotterton, Novoblupolia, Jar Wattinree, Banksial, Raeun, Motasialand, and 124 others.Vaanu, Stella Dragon, The Vanic Imperium, Patito de Goma, Bruessau, Freviani, East Aloyarc, Muraina, Desuet, Repitilysia, Mtwara, The Ashes State, Astesian, Adaranthia, Hynerian, Kowtani, Bunnies, Orz, Kelangia, Empearal, Ardagny, Tanu Tuval, Reptiliia, Kubect Blorkeengis, United Ottarenzian Capitalist Republics, Amstein, Silverdales, Macstopia, Bobogoobo, Fredanica, Yalnyra, Random Country 453632, Wubdich, Companus Mutati, Dergo, Arcti-Chan, Rockemsockem, Embauba, The Pacific Ring, Welldoing, Elpis and Eris, Federal republic Sarmeria, Eyernawk, Sathor, Norwany, Archalit, Sirsparksalot, Tetsukaze Wukong, Subsonia, Heroine lovers, Fraternalism, Jamnagar, Gran Paisan, Valdomyr, Ohlau, Sunlight Dawn, Longweather, Burlap sack, Bee Swarm, Milace, C123po, Coisconkhamgrep, Rhu Da Myr, Southern Clastownne, Tojiko, Purrrr, Therrance, Katrzynija, Delsglade, Palbancipe, Knizar, Stickacia, Rossumland, Pulinds, Jokesters, Ballistikov, Stollberg-Stolberg, Mentalia, Icencontial, Our Benefactor, Galson Military republic, Eolt, Nimkric, The Great Galactic Imperio of krypto, Karbanoria, Great Harthund, Reymanburg, Opischiwapopi, Arazian, Adaeorrosia, Drindalia, New Ropakstadt, Kari-Sama, Hydronica, Eggslvannia, Shnailand, Antionn Romia, Airengard, The Federrartion, Probidentzia Berria, Arthralonia, Midavana, The One Galactic Republic, Varemoke, Richmond and Alexandria, Viste, Laws and Bylaws, Ctesiphonis, Darussalam Temasek, New Dragon Republic, Penguinya, Slavanias, Commune of Australasia, Sky Point, Carrecourt, Pojasha, Xyrexia, Nemphesis, Phoenix Syndicate, Greataz, Nacoa Dya, Hazli, Ceubus, and Sputtopia.