The Principality of The Seven Shed Skins is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Crown Prince with an iron fist, and notable for its parental licensing program, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 1.004 billion Seven Shed Skinsians are ruled with an iron fist by the socialist government, which grants its people the freedom to do whatever they like so long as it doesn't involve getting richer than anybody else or challenging the government.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neapol Slithering. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Seven Shed Skinsian economy, worth 146 trillion light-hours a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 146,371 light-hours, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections, and every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Seven Shed Skins's national animal is the snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Seven Shed Skins was endorsed by The Kingdom of Angshire.
- : The Seven Shed Skins endorsed The Republic of United Western Federation.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid.
- : The Seven Shed Skins was endorsed by The Republic of United Western Federation.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, convicts released after being found "wrongfully imprisoned" are surprisingly chill about the whole thing.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita.
Endorsements Received: 143 » Territorio di Nessuno, Sinelona, Pallaith, Steampunk Ariel, Shibutani, Alunya, Sil Dorsett, Siwale, Newpromisedland, Shin-Hachioji, Frances Francis the First of France, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Omnistria, Great Bights Mum, Plangainer, Ethnon, El Fiji Grande, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, Dar es Saalam, Koda-Land, Ibiscaton, Saturns Edge, Trillius, Corfad, Soviet Terran, General COE, Unimaginable Doom, Unsophisticate, Guslantis, Viridiann, Sunto, Acrabinnia, North Bratislava, Egalico, Napnomadia, United Draconia, Yaorozu, Federation Terra Australis, Shadowrik, Spartoptia, New Pacifian Territory, PlanetPunk, Black Templares, Fizban, Maott, Jasminlandia, Steraz, Sheldanada, Pleroma Sans Romans, and 93 others.Wineclaw, Ejhsa, Guer Aike, New Pruessen, Diodone, Sunaiya, Holy Oranz, Kasazzastan, Sundred, The Rhein States, Selfgradatude, Q w e r t y, Dreadton, Buckerino, Victoriaans Nederlands, Torakuen, Bananoonza, Haor Chall, 1 very fast endotarter, Lomjia, New Bremerton, Pasargad, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Moubarakistan, Aratani, Niradans, Sea Ghost, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Joodey, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Daiz, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Valhalla123, Alpinea, Antityranicals, Wilkshire, Elder Realms, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Fayyayid, Constantinolia, Xentherida, Astrind, Kobagia, Zumlandia, Xzavia-Hjar, Glurponia, Bearical, Penrith, Vincone Cae, Runeda, Great Javadwipa, Utopicican, Juggernautilus, Concordare, Seenvorland, The Tampa Bay Rays, Sockmanland, New Lakemba, Duerrlewang, Makersaulache, Grimandia, Cuyan, Quebekistand, Partax, McMasterdonia, New Octicarg, Frie Annium, Warcaa, Orven, The Stratosphere Islands, Alusten, Great Robertia, Ponantine, Racoda, Nakayo, Wisconsota, Gnomewatchers, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Amauri, Potestasia, Kaschovia, The Pantheons, U S Eh, Orado, Eteles, Darcania, Gorundu, United Western Federation, and Angshire.