|Leader||SuperAI of the People AHE9000|
The Community of The Technocratic Ideas is a massive, safe nation, ruled by SuperAI of the People AHE9000 with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 3.575 billion Technocratic Ideasians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Technomarxland. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Technocratic Ideasian economy, worth 539 trillion LIES a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 150,899 LIES, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every week is blindness awareness week, they who do not work shall not eat, transgender and agender are on the education agenda, and sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming. Crime is totally unknown. The Technocratic Ideas's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Technocratic Ideas, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
- : The Technocratic Ideas endorsed The Incorporated States of Plarland Amex.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Plarland Amex.
- : The Technocratic Ideas endorsed The Holy Witch Coven of Fhaengshia.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Holy Witch Coven of Fhaengshia.
- : Following new legislation in The Technocratic Ideas, transgender and agender are on the education agenda.
- : The Technocratic Ideas endorsed The Democratic Republic of Yaspica.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Yaspica.
- : Following new legislation in The Technocratic Ideas, they who do not work shall not eat.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
Endorsements Received: 64 » Fujai, Bran Astor, Wickedly evil people, Westwind, Orcatortugs, Liberillia, Dilber, The United Republic of Westend, Pandaland II, Psikuta, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Sindria, United States of Northern America, Mathematania, Condonohia, Atheist States of Philippines, Free Radio States, Fielure, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Pandaland III, Mirchusko, Probablynotverygoodistan, Holmani, Papercuts and Skittles, Kiensu, Einherfell, Cryland, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Zoran, Plankstein, DiscGolfLand, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Nieubasria, Archonina, Kisovec, Volkason, The United Tribes of Bantai, Santos-Dominius, Western End Them Son, Ingentis Novus, Emark, The Father-Land, Thevinia, BoxcarJim, Organisation of North American Nations, Giovanniland, and 14 others.Samueliebox, Gracelantia, Robbinston, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, Arvladma, BIteland, Sirulinuck, Newfieisland, Dalimbar, Diaconstipation, Yaspica, Fhaengshia, and Plarland Amex.