|Leader||The Great Khan|
The Empire of The Theocracy of Cthulhu is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by The Great Khan with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 919 million Theocracy of Cthulhuans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Luxor. The average income tax rate is 26.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Theocracy of Cthulhuan economy, worth 72.4 trillion Xenus a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is 78,788 Xenus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The Great Khan's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups, and powerful x-ray machines used by the Customs Department can see into the homes of nearby residents. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Theocracy of Cthulhu's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Theocracy of Cthulhu, powerful x-ray machines used by the Customs Department can see into the homes of nearby residents.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu endorsed The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu endorsed The Kingdom of Taya Dust.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu endorsed The Galactic Confederacy of Stellar Colonies.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu endorsed The Nation States Holy Red Jolly of Celannica.
- : Following new legislation in The Theocracy of Cthulhu, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups.
- : Following new legislation in The Theocracy of Cthulhu, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Axdel, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Roissyland, Marrico, VW53Aland, Libertanny, Hizuru, BearStackof2015, Lerasi, Dreamersistan, Wiranath, The Great Tea Empire, Janoobi Jazair, Escade, United China Nation, Talitoa, Chubaka, La xinga, Stanisiti, The Solar Ottomans, Kangarawa, Commodore Badger, Avakael, Servants of Gizmo, Sroomiea, Firenation91, Zukchiva, Feu de Glace, Ramaeus, Marrabuk, Celannica, Stellar Colonies, Taya Dust, and Marxist Germany.