|Leader||The Supreme Politburo Standing Committee|
The Federal Zombie Republic of The Union of Malaysian Socialists is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Supreme Politburo Standing Committee with a fair hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, pith helmet sales, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.787 billion Malaysian Socialists are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kuala Rakyat. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Malaysian economy, worth 300 trillion Soviet ringgits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 167,900 Soviet ringgits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Business is banging at no-tell motels, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, some Malaysian athletes have defected to Blackacre after being denied the chance to compete in international sporting events, and the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Union of Malaysian Socialists's national animal is the Malayan tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Rukunegara.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams.
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, some Malaysian athletes have defected to Blackacre after being denied the chance to compete in international sporting events.
- : The Union of Malaysian Socialists voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, business is banging at no-tell motels.
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, voter turnout for the election of the Junior Assistant for Non-Digital Media Strategies has been unsurprisingly low.
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, being dead no longer has any benefits.
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income.
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, mandatory updates on software drivers often bring life to a halt.
Endorsements Received: 119 » Kethania, Marxmeans, Shamian, Socialist Union of Slavic Republics, Soviet Felines, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Keeglestan, Dynamic Revolution, Ambaniala, Blakkland, Ottomeme, Saint Shepard, Velikarudina, North Fluedan, Illeron, Secutor, Huelistan, Terrapinne, Old Mare, Jacarta, New Soviet States of America, Kergstan, Kitchen Nation, -Gregoria, Pyralspite, United States of Buffaloia, Calusahatchii, New Karov, Dudaev, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Kolechecka, Soviet Socialist Anglia, Debordan, The New West Country, Theria Han, Luftetia, Virdmar, Socialist United States of Corporations, Crescent Commune, Rubumba, Presentina, Great Galanthia, Youstania Firksnerio, Soli Mac, Arbados Balarascia, Karelianastan, Saorta, Redternetia, Caerebor, Hispania Aeterna, and 69 others.Triado Sym, Drumrum, Bulcingazinchillikavia, Kheshiga, Harthis, Ubertas, The Tarpeian Cliffs, Joe Army, Greater Nitrania, Vulga, East Uyghurstan, ZhongMania, Paeki, Chevodonia, Gramscina, Adoriania, Zaversko, Ostveimar, Vestrik, Green Briar, Parangaba, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Feyrisshire, Westacaucasus, Domona, Saniston, BurningPhoenix, Daiamid, New Plant, Nogorod, Pajonia, Bruzzundunga, The Passerine Islands, The Plebeian States, Maxuus, Kholeg, Imperial Plumbus, Red Zoom, Very Good Nation, Novosyolovsky, Lorgim Lukka, Socialist Proletariat Republics, Garbynia, Radicalania, Reignment, Bananorium, Majdoor, KatfNoPha, Solova, Ganjallia, Lippefess, Western Arizona, Brezzia, Melres e Medas, United States of Stalinia, Arsa, Vilouki, Paleozoa, Fuspiac, Newsun, Socialist Republix, Pro Bey, Sodoran Alesia, Hastita, Itilien, Cinnamon Resort, New Mandoras, Sirijiva, and Lorthanien.