The Empire of The United Kingdom of Britannica is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 376 million United Kingdom of Britannicans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 67.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient United Kingdom of Britannican economy, worth 15.1 trillion Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 40,217 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Picnickers are lucky if a few wasps are the only animals that trouble them, people regularly disappear off the streets and all evidence of them is destroyed, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, and jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The United Kingdom of Britannica's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The United Kingdom of Britannica was endorsed by The Uncorruptable Nation of Yellops.
- : The United Kingdom of Britannica was endorsed by The Imperialist Immortal Empire of Alexander the Magnus.
- : The United Kingdom of Britannica was endorsed by The Empire of Korean-Joseon.
- : The United Kingdom of Britannica was endorsed by The Dechnocracy of Xyrron.
- : The United Kingdom of Britannica was endorsed by The Cybernetic Utopia of Steampunk Ariel.
- : The United Kingdom of Britannica was endorsed by The Free Republic of Draconian Progression.
- : The United Kingdom of Britannica was endorsed by The Kingdom of Aryan Homeland.
- : The United Kingdom of Britannica was endorsed by The Empire of Whole Oregon.
- : The United Kingdom of Britannica was endorsed by The Holy Machine of Boston Castle.
- : The United Kingdom of Britannica was endorsed by The Ecclesiocracy of Holy Oranz.
Endorsements Received: 128 » Svenskskit, Cretox State, Hardscrabble, Aerilia, Empy, Muqatil, Ellbonnia, Sikol, Lulubellia, El Fiji Grande, Fauzjhia, Navsland, The Rhein States, Bankowiata, Yaorozu, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Orado, Pytong, His Enduring Majesty, Pasargad, Ethnon, Xentherida, Loutsland, Guer Aike, Great Bights Mum, Sundred, Kocherian, Dreadton, Planes, Dar es Saalam, Republica Guilleana, Hamerica, Corfad, Koda-Land, Former English Colony, Zzozona, Shibutani, Galbadiana, Notyoutopia, Venicea, Interdimensional Zone, Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Wineclaw, Kazoo Basin, Frances Francis the First of France, Shadowrik, The Tampa Bay Rays, Illusia and Neverendia, Ravendi, and 78 others.The Mazur Empire, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Yokciq Empire, Omnistria, Runeda, Bharathvarsh, Pallaith, Sil Dorsett, The Serdey Islands, Slyakanya, The Endless Eventide, Seenvorland, Nalver And, Selfgradatude, Madjack, Sevinland, New Lakemba, Kragsgale, Port Naga, Votak Matim, North Bratislava, Star Kingdom, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Nodnarb, Climeria, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Colfes, Valentine Z, 1 very fast endotarter, Andexia, Mellby, Wisconsota, Strongwill, McMasterdonia, Sunto, Testnation223, Xipher, Wilkshire, Kranostav, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, The Pantheons, Vesteysia, Odelinor, Gondwanaia, Barabolia, Imperial Pieserged, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Travislavania, Free Salvation, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Wapistan, Sanjurika, Figyjharli, Trumpski, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Kromi, Siforpeo, Shotokonia, Simone Republic, The Republic of Free Peoples, Xagill, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Boston Castle, Aryan Homeland, Draconian Progression, Steampunk Ariel, Xyrron, Korean-Joseon, Alexander the Magnus, and Yellops.