|Leader||King Baracashan Capcabaicpaan|
The Democratic Monarchy of The United Tribes of Bantai is a massive, safe nation, ruled by King Baracashan Capcabaicpaan with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, devout population of 3.22 billion Maeurcas are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vantaij City. The average income tax rate is 77.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Maeurca economy, worth 166 trillion Maqukhs a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 51,656 Maqukhs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions, strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech, and artists are pillars of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The United Tribes of Bantai's national animal is the Mzata, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is General paganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The United Tribes of Bantai was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : The United Tribes of Bantai voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Trade Rights"".
- : The United Tribes of Bantai endorsed The Not holy black gold empire of Diaconstipation.
- : The United Tribes of Bantai endorsed The Holy Witch Coven of Fhaengshia.
- : Following new legislation in The United Tribes of Bantai, artists are pillars of society.
- : The United Tribes of Bantai was endorsed by The Not holy black gold empire of Diaconstipation.
- : The United Tribes of Bantai was endorsed by The Holy Witch Coven of Fhaengshia.
- : The United Tribes of Bantai endorsed The Federal Republic of Quanganon.
- : The United Tribes of Bantai endorsed The Democratic Republic of Yaspica.
- : The United Tribes of Bantai was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Quanganon.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Bhang Bhang Duc, Bran Astor, Gryphonian Alliance, Sensorland, Papercuts and Skittles, Liberillia, Bigstickistan, Fujai, United States of Northern America, New Belia, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Shaktirajya, Arracrania, Resurgence City, Plankstein, Tropical Isles, IndyCar Racing, Akshireuya, Constantinopolisia, Barcocoland, Arnic, The United Republic of Westend, Nedtherland, Anuubis, Nieubasria, Pi Island, Dreamers for Hope, Common Good, Holmani, The Free States of Gotham, Twisted Duality, Volkason, The Rega, Cryland, Atheist States of Philippines, Sindria, The Father-Land, DiscGolfLand, Crazy Waters, The Technocratic Ideas, Q The Almighty, Westwind, Greg Tucker, Wickedly evil people, Torkvale, San Diego Islands, Willow Gate, Emark, Giovanniland, and 23 others.Samueliebox, Dilber, Gracelantia, The North American Assembly, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, Sirulinuck, Kittenlicious, Arvladma, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Svanland, Kurabis, Pandaland II, Greynne, Ostellan, Newfieisland, Wild Wild 100s, Dalimbar, The divisive isolationists, Yaspica, Fhaengshia, and Diaconstipation.