|Leader||King Baracashan Capcabaicpaan|
|Faith||Maeurdai and Satanism|
The Democratic Monarchy of The United Tribes of Bantai is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Baracashan Capcabaicpaan with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.588 billion Maeurcas are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vantaij City. The average income tax rate is 72.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Maeurca economy, worth 133 trillion Maqukhs a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 51,519 Maqukhs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are required to report any and all incidents of prayer to their local Religious Affairs Officer, cooking with water and baking soda is considered patent infringement, editorials that criticize the government are legally obligated to display the "pants on fire" warning, and the nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The United Tribes of Bantai's national animal is the Mzata, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Maeurdai and Satanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The United Tribes of Bantai was endorsed by The Republic of San Diego Islands.
- : The United Tribes of Bantai was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Torkvale.
- : The United Tribes of Bantai voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : The United Tribes of Bantai voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : The United Tribes of Bantai voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : The United Tribes of Bantai voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Following new legislation in The United Tribes of Bantai, the nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments.
- : Following new legislation in The United Tribes of Bantai, editorials that criticize the government are legally obligated to display the "pants on fire" warning.
- : Following new legislation in The United Tribes of Bantai, cooking with water and baking soda is considered patent infringement.
- : The United Tribes of Bantai endorsed The Holy Crimson n Blue Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Bhang Bhang Duc, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Dalimbar, Bran Astor, Gryphonian Alliance, Oometz, Sensorland, Papercuts and Skittles, Liberillia, Recuecn, Bigstickistan, Fujai, United States of Northern America, New Belia, Big Bad Badger, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Shaktirajya, Eiriann, Arracrania, Resurgence City, Eienn, Plankstein, Tropical Isles, IndyCar Racing, Hiems, Akshireuya, Saransh, Constantinopolisia, Barcocoland, Arnic, The United Republic of Westend, Nedtherland, Anuubis, Nieubasria, Pi Island, Dreamers for Hope, Quevilis, Common Good, Holmani, The Free States of Gotham, Twisted Duality, Volkason, The Rega, Cryland, Atheist States of Philippines, Sindria, The Father-Land, DiscGolfLand, The Unified Missourtama States, and 9 others.Crazy Waters, The Technocratic Ideas, Q The Almighty, Westwind, Greg Tucker, Wickedly evil people, Aluminum Oxynitride, Torkvale, and San Diego Islands.