The Republic of Thevinia is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, digital currency, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 697 million Thevinians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bernn. The average income tax rate is 58.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Thevinian economy, worth 80.7 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 115,784 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Leader's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Bernn generates millions of views, the government is giving peace a chance, therapists advise women who are constantly stressed and tired to have another baby, and mechanics are often exhausted by their work. Crime is totally unknown. Thevinia's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, mechanics are often exhausted by their work.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, therapists advise women who are constantly stressed and tired to have another baby.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, the government is giving peace a chance.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, Leader's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Bernn generates millions of views.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts.
- : Following new legislation in Thevinia, a popular Thevinian saying is 'wishing upon a fallen jet engine'.
- : Thevinia endorsed The Holy Witch Coven of Fhaengshia.
- : Thevinia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Larxia.
- : Thevinia was endorsed by The Holy Witch Coven of Fhaengshia.
Endorsements Received: 118 » Bran Astor, Anuubis, Mediobogdum, Fuentana, Granducato Toscana, Fujai, Numpties, Leukogeras, Mirchusko, Wyndward, Q The Almighty, Greg Tucker, Kittenlicious, Common Good, Cryland, Pi Island, Ferroia, Arnic, Wickedly evil people, Lynier, Xupqeu, Atheist States of Philippines, Holmani, Twisted Duality, Gryphonian Alliance, Shaktirajya, Dreamers for Hope, Cro Magnon, Crazy Waters, Sirulinuck, Constantinopolisia, Thyrall, Coung Komands, DiscGolfLand, Armis Maxima, Atlasan, The Rega, Acropylae, Dank Content, New Caterse, Marisala, The United Republic of Westend, Al-Amanah, Shazey, Baxterra, Pepinooo, San Diego Islands, Divina Patriae, Westwind, Western End Them Son, and 68 others.Glorious Existence, Psikuta, Professor Thomas, Emark, The Father-Land, The Technocratic Ideas, Mathematania, Greynne, Svanland, Oronia, Giovanniland, Starblazer, Moriari, Ellcrys, Archonina, Sindria, Pandaland III, Libterraria, Champaign, Gracelantia, Plankstein, Samueliebox, Rubberduckia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Dilber, Avadon, Nieubasria, Irador, Vasilism, Neon Sweden, Malisoto, The North American Assembly, Newfieisland, Ostrogothaland, Ostellan, Hamburg Neo, Shirinia, Orson Welles, Immortea, Antahbrantahstan, Rivello, BIteland, The Undivided, Santos-Dominius, New Belia, Aldesport, Volkason, Yaspica, Pandaland II, Albyion Kingdom, Kalla, Squornshelan Remnant States, Pilonistan, The Muh Granis, Weyrland, Kurabis, Robbinston, Dalimbar, The First Earth Empire, Xicqy, Arvladma, Tres Gatos, New Bedre, Kisovec, Kiensu, Area 591, Fhaengshia, and Larxia.