The Republic of Tira Picoptera is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The quiet, industrious population of 974 million Tira Picopterans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 34.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Tira Picopteran economy, worth 35.4 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,328 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tira Picoptera's national animal is the porpoise, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Grace and Precision of Oaks 178 dismissed Tira Picoptera as Melix of The many Allies of Wercas.
- : Tira Picoptera's influence in The many Allies of Wercas rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Tira Picoptera resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Tira Picoptera appointed Tira Picoptera as Melix with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The many Allies of Wercas.
- : Tira Picoptera became WA Delegate of The many Allies of Wercas.
- : Tira Picoptera's influence in The many Allies of Wercas rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Tira Picoptera was endorsed by The Fearless Flying Frog Brigade of Fratt Armed Forces.
- : Tira Picoptera was endorsed by The Republic of Iandrul 5.
- : Tira Picoptera was endorsed by The Emirate of Chicken Pleasure.
- : Tira Picoptera was endorsed by The Republic of Slowest Moon Around 22.