|Leader||Prime Minister Anatoly Korokinkov|
The Second Tsardom of Tiskaiya is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Anatoly Korokinkov with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, smutty television, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, devout population of 3.935 billion Tiskaiyans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oryshevsk. The average income tax rate is 93.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tiskai economy, worth 765 trillion Tiskai Ridgers a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 194,417 Tiskai Ridgers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Disability advocates are not amused that they are told to be dependent on Tiskaiyans's kindness, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, the government denies that it has an agency overseeing plausible deniability of black-ops agencies, and one does not simply walk into the tundra. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tiskaiya's national animal is the Tundra Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tiskaiya endorsed The Federal Republic of Norvinsky.
- : Following new legislation in Tiskaiya, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Following new legislation in Tiskaiya, the government denies that it has an agency overseeing plausible deniability of black-ops agencies.
- : Following new legislation in Tiskaiya, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun.
- : Following new legislation in Tiskaiya, disability advocates are not amused that they are told to be dependent on Tiskaiyans's kindness.
- : Following new legislation in Tiskaiya, the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced.
- : Following new legislation in Tiskaiya, litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job.
- : Tiskaiya was endorsed by The Allied States of Veixiao.
- : Tiskaiya endorsed The Allied States of Veixiao.
- : Following new legislation in Tiskaiya, schoolboys trained in chivalry are encouraged to duel other boys for a maiden's hand.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Brokemia, Fenger Guo, Technical Difficulties, Luna Dam, Die Riech, Helaw, W1nky, Woclerhiel, Santo Thomas, Rojava Free State, Union of Socialist Republic of The Isle, Bootleg Canada, Elephantinus, Niffelheim, DiRito-Opolis, Punany, Nation Name 30, Betmet, Chevron Omega, United Hungry, New state of Washington, The Priesthood of Kevin, New Rodack, Romanian Lands, Sheepistan, Simpire, Free State of Gento, Ashner, Orgon, Redstoniana, King Goro, Cathleon, Philyandia, Dovelan, Council for the Future, Indian Worker Councils, and Veixiao.