The Republic of Tmth is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 753 million Tmthians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Law & Order, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.2%.
The all-consuming Tmthian economy, worth 77.1 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 102,355 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 291,801 per year while the poor average 28,630, a ratio of 10.2 to 1.
Ad hoc militias patrol the streets in an effort to control rampant crime, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends, and it is against the rules of boxing to hit above or below the belt. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tmth's national animal is the golden retriever, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tmth was endorsed by The Grand Federation of Xentherida.
- : Tmth was endorsed by The Glorious Almighty Speaker of Gorundu.
- : Tmth was endorsed by The Holy Violet Fluff Invasion of Darcania.
- : Tmth's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Tmth, it is against the rules of boxing to hit above or below the belt.
- : Following new legislation in Tmth, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends.
- : Following new legislation in Tmth, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Following new legislation in Tmth, ad hoc militias patrol the streets in an effort to control rampant crime.
- : Following new legislation in Tmth, proprietary charger leads are now a pain for electric cars as well as cellphones.
- : Tmth endorsed The Deluded Hypocrisy of Wisconsota.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Alunya, Notyoutopia, 2 and 2 is Fish, El Fiji Grande, The Rhein States, 5 kingdoms of Britannia, Shibutani, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Loutsland, Territorio di Nessuno, Trillius, Dreadton, Kwaj, Sunto, Sundred, Corfad, Daiz, Dramanian, Koda-Land, Dar es Saalam, Omnistria, Ethnon, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sockmanland, Bearical, Runeda, The Tampa Bay Rays, Sinelona, New Lakemba, Great Javadwipa, Arkenistan, Zumlandia, Newpromisedland, PotatoFarmers, 1 very fast endotarter, Selfgradatude, PlanetPunk, Test for a new hope, Guer Aike, North Bratislava, Abject Ludicrosity, Sheldanada, Federation Terra Australis, Xzavia-Hjar, Siwale, Sil Dorsett, Wineclaw, Elder Realms, and 47 others.Pallaith, Spartoptia, Makersaulache, Kasazzastan, New Bremerton, Duerrlewang, Victoriaans Nederlands, Grimandia, Cuyan, Quebekistand, Jasminlandia, McMasterdonia, Great Bights Mum, Torakuen, New Octicarg, Shadowrik, General COE, Holy Oranz, Steampunk Ariel, Frie Annium, Glurponia, Sea Ghost, Frances Francis the First of France, Orven, Juggernautilus, Guslantis, The Stratosphere Islands, Kulgatha, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Black Templares, Great Robertia, Aratani, Ponantine, Maott, Racoda, Pasargad, Wisconsota, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Orado, Gnomewatchers, Amauri, Kaschovia, Moubarakistan, The Pantheons, Darcania, Gorundu, and Xentherida.