The Dictatorship of Trance Empire is a massive, orderly nation, notable for its rum-swilling pirates, otherworldly petting zoo, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.107 billion Germans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Great Berlin. The average income tax rate is 86.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Trance Empirean economy, worth 172 trillion Reichsmarks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 155,992 Reichsmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, the nation frequently scolds its subject territories for staying up past bedtime, many politicians are in rehab for minor drug offenses, and Trance Empire's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trance Empire's national animal is the Phoenix Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trance Empire was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential, the Top 5% for Highest Average Tax Rates and Largest Governments, and the Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Trance Empire, Trance Empire's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand.
- : Following new legislation in Trance Empire, many politicians are in rehab for minor drug offenses.
- : Following new legislation in Trance Empire, the nation frequently scolds its subject territories for staying up past bedtime.
- : Following new legislation in Trance Empire, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- : Following new legislation in Trance Empire, the property market is in a bit of a state.
- : Trance Empire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Trance Empire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Trance Empire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in Trance Empire, married couples must call each other "darling" or risk a fine.
Endorsements Received: 179 » Shibutani, The Rhein States, Notyoutopia, Corfad, Guer Aike, Schnuftelland, Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Empy, Aeolist, Noahs Second Country, Orado, Newpromisedland, The Endless Eventide, Omnistria, Ihese, Nistriabar, Ethnon, Yaorozu, Unshleepd, Malta Comino Gozo, Wit Noreis, Loli County, Daiz, Great Bights Mum, McMasterdonia, Hamerica, Dreadton, Shadowrik, North Bratislava, Dar es Saalam, Koda-Land, Abject Ludicrosity, Zumlandia, New Lakemba, Pazair, Interdimensional Zone, Zecit, Serendipita Martia, El Fiji Grande, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Dabarastan, Sundred, Sunto, Napnomadia, Woodsend, Praeceps, Avastate, Varola, Fendlium, and 129 others.Xagill, Valhalla123, Selfgradatude, Xentherida, Seenvorland, Votak Matim, 1 very fast endotarter, Maott, Immenium, Wineclaw, The Pantheons, Ravendi, Korovan Isles, Westinor, Kasazzastan, Kranostav, Fizban, Ver Testua, Wisconsota, Zeternia, Frances Francis the First of France, New Octicarg, Pallaith, Yokciq Empire, Joodey, Xatin, Solskjar, The Most Freedom Ever, Valentine Z, Sil Dorsett, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Crader, Glurponia, Astronomical, Fauzjhia, Oceanialia, Mesopotama, The Serdey Islands, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Holy Oranz, Greater Pittsburgh, The Iron Lions, Prydania, U S Eh, The Tampa Bay Rays, Frostcell, Sikol, Saperisole, Zzozona, Qetrela, True Equality For All, Timothea, New Jamgra, Panama Coalition, I Like Killing people, Former English Colony, Libertania Democratica, Fluffy Noodles, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kocherian, The Canadian Peoples Republic, The Calabash Protectorate, Ihsan, Clan Spaniel, Seanat, Brucklania, Plangainer, Arichia, Damsmel, Highton Islands, PotatoFarmers, Nouvelle-Floride, Unimaginable Doom, Fracie, Maclare, Xyrron, Madjack, Termathe, Pokemanland, Abonland, Pleroma Sans Romans, The Noviosyus, United Kahndaq, Principia Mathematica, Andexia, Xipher, Kragsgale, Simone Republic, Amerian States, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, Ultra777, WeKnow, Buckhem, Moubarakistan, Heilhum Imperius, Innocentic, Eschatosia, Vincone Cae, Neu-Galicia, Kenaniahistan, Wilkshire, Runeda, Vathnutum, Harjad, Eywaan, Therizia, Daulatpur, Frahnkzaden, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Unsophisticate, Glanst, Comfed, Amprak, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Lulubellia, Elvoreto, Outer Shenendoah, Magna Banitia, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Chips and Guac, Navsland, Jestings, Rozarus, Cosmosplosion, and Hardscrabble.