|Leader||People's Council of Transoxiana-Tartaria|
|Animal||Central Asian Horse|
The Nomadic Peoples of Transoxiana-Tartaria is a huge, safe nation, ruled by People's Council of Transoxiana-Tartaria with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, ban on automobiles, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 966 million Novshats enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Samarkand. The average income tax rate is 66.8%.
The Transoxiana-Tartarian economy, worth 38.0 trillion Moria'ats a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 39,384 Moria'ats, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
Serial killers who are released early distribute death but not their seed, foreign spirits are hard to find due to an abundance of "Cletus and Jim Bob's Homemade Transoxiana-Tartarian Moonshine", young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery, and the slowest students feel vaguely targeted by their Mendelian Inheritance coursework. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Transoxiana-Tartaria's national animal is the Central Asian Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Transoxiana-Tartaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Transoxiana-Tartaria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Transoxiana-Tartaria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Transoxiana-Tartaria endorsed The Sororal Republics of Wallenburg.
- : Following new legislation in Transoxiana-Tartaria, the slowest students feel vaguely targeted by their Mendelian Inheritance coursework.
- : Following new legislation in Transoxiana-Tartaria, young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery.
- : Transoxiana-Tartaria was endorsed by The Golden Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Transoxiana-Tartaria was endorsed by The Sororal Republics of Wallenburg.
- : Transoxiana-Tartaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Transoxiana-Tartaria was endorsed by The Social Libertarian Republic of Enlil.
Endorsements Received: 35 » New Leganes, Zukchiva, Evrigenis, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Greater New Cassandra, VW53Aland, A mean old man, ReReReRepublic, Rainbow Vests, Tretrid, BuciLand, Coruh, Oofery, Asendavia, Acronis, Dragons Blood, Ridann, Debluu, The Three States of Fortuna, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Axdel, Mays Austrian Nation, Danelaw Scandinavia, Dravida India, Santa Dystopia, Eastern Alksearia, BearStackof2015, Modra, Lorrana, Republic of Berzerkistan, Enlil, Wallenburg, and Technocratic Tagalog.