The Interstellar Empire of Tropical Isles is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Jay Myers with a fair hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, pith helmet sales, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 22.524 billion Atlanteans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shadowville. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Atlantean economy, worth an astonishing 10,744 trillion Silver Certificates a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 477,031 Silver Certificates, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Jay Myers has more friends than ever before, supervisors in Tropical Isles commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence, the world still seems flat to some people in space, and agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Tropical Isles's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, the world still seems flat to some people in space.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, supervisors in Tropical Isles commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, Jay Myers has more friends than ever before.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, the nation's new currency features full-length portraits of Jay Myers in ermine and velvet garb.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, marine biology students are shocked to discover that a whale is a mammal.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, Atlantean watches list strained wrists as a common side effect.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven.
- : Tropical Isles was endorsed by The Latin Republic of Sirulinuck.
- : Following new legislation in Tropical Isles, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
Endorsements Received: 142 » Sindria, Liberillia, Zogradia, Greg Tucker, DiscGolfLand, Fujai, The Undivided, Kisovec, Ashkan, Thessalian, Wickedly evil people, Nevafornia, Kittenlicious, Mirchusko, Archonina, Condonohia, Psikuta, Gryphonian Alliance, Comia Noracon, Matism, Westwind, Papercuts and Skittles, Great Sheriffdom, Marshalia, Twisted Duality, Shaktirajya, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Robbinston, Holmani, Orcatortugs, Greynne, Atheist States of Philippines, Ferroia, Granducato Toscana, Xupqeu, Fumafuma, Pandaland II, Wyndward, Probablynotverygoodistan, Akshireuya, Constantinopolisia, Ceden, Marina Nova, Avonna, Albyion Kingdom, Squornshelan Remnant States, Dilber, Libterraria, New Belia, and 92 others.Ingentis Novus, Redenya, Vlobbania, The Technocratic Ideas, Athrid HullHund, Western End Them Son, Ubiquistania, Kiensu, Bodusse, Fallgriffin, Glorious Existence, The North American Assembly, Triestine, Vasilism, Moriari, BoxcarJim, Leukogeras, Ellcrys, Arvladma, Majuria, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Bova Ptaltand, Mathematania, Kalla, Pi Island, San Mazer, Loegries, The Isle of Burgrass, New Kigali, Einherfell, Gracelantia, The United Tribes of Bantai, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Pepinooo, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Ahssn, Nieubasria, Zoran, Inner Paniumati, Baxterra, Volkason, Sniper Slayers, Sachilie, Irador, Giovanniland, Isle Royale, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, Befiehl, BIteland, Aldesport, Professor thomas, Yaspica, Iglot, Recenesia, The First Earth Empire, Husac, Willow Gate, Podium, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Forcaforta, Mackieron, Ostrogothaland, Rowdy, Organisation of North American Nations, The United Republic of Westend, A virtual triad, Dei et Hominis, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Cumidava, Eleftherios venizelos, Plarland Amex, Schlesien-Galizien, Schantan, Estaebia, Weratt, Leecanda, North South Westoria, Galaxy Meows, Senchuratia, Aluminum Oxynitride, Muad-Dib, Zandrina, and Sirulinuck.