The Free Land of True wander is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Stary with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, digital currency, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.148 billion True wanderian hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Welfare, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 15.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The True wanderer economy, worth 62.9 trillion Aurires a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 54,810 Aurires, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Solid-gold toilets are True wanderer prisons' least expensive furnishings, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue", children dream of becoming physicians and physicists, and proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers. Crime is well under control. True wander's national animal is the Pokemon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : True wander was endorsed by The Empire of Uzbek Khan.
- : Following new legislation in True wander, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers.
- : Following new legislation in True wander, children dream of becoming physicians and physicists.
- : Following new legislation in True wander, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue".
- : True wander endorsed The United Serb states of BTProductions.
- : True wander's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : True wander was endorsed by The United Serb states of BTProductions.
- : True wander was endorsed by The Holy Red Monster of Mon Island.
- : True wander was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector, Largest Trout Fishing Sector, and Most Politically Free.
- : True wander lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 129 » The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Aerilia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Kazoo Basin, Ethnon, Slyakanya, Guer Aike, Climeria, Orado, Otakus and Weebs, Dreadton, Seijitsu, Dar es Saalam, Chukstik Illahi, Republica Guilleana, Kocherian, Hamerica, Great Bights Mum, North Bratislava, Koda-Land, Selfgradatude, Andexia, Interdimensional Zone, Notyoutopia, Votak Matim, Blyskalia, Sevinland, Ellbonnia, Yaorozu, Shibutani, Zzozona, Hardscrabble, Siwale, Territorio di Nessuno, Valentine Z, Lulubellia, Former English Colony, Empy, 1 very fast endotarter, The Tampa Bay Rays, Navsland, The Rhein States, Bankowiata, New Lakemba, Joodey, Pytong, Corfad, Odelinor, Draconian Progression, Kranostav, and 79 others.Sil Dorsett, Cretox State, Port Naga, Maclare, Heilhum Imperius, Nodnarb, Kragsgale, Frances Francis the First of France, Pasargad, Sunto, Sundred, Wineclaw, Holy Oranz, The Iron Lions, The Pantheons, Svenskskit, Omnistria, The Serdey Islands, Libertania Democratica, Bharathvarsh, Illusia and Neverendia, Gafflebag, Fauzjhia, Sikol, His Enduring Majesty, Yokciq Empire, Xagill, Pallaith, Loutsland, Xentherida, Dabarastan, Runeda, Imperial Pieserged, El Fiji Grande, Madjack, Planes, The Mazur Empire, Ravendi, Shadowrik, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Sachi, Star Kingdom, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Colfes, McMasterdonia, Xipher, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Wilkshire, Vesteysia, Barabolia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Travislavania, Svenskan, Maott, Figyjharli, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, The Republic of Free Peoples, Super Girl, Boston Castle, Cereskia, Xyrron, Venicea, Yoshikage Kira and Killer Queen, Tameside, Steampunk Ariel, Yellops, Alexander the Magnus, Aryan Homeland, Mon Island, BTProductions, and Uzbek Khan.