The United States of Trulu is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ray Branch with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.315 billion Truluans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Truluan City. The average income tax rate is 37.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Truluan economy, worth 130 trillion Sand Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 98,933 Sand Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus, military information leaks are **REDACTED** by **REDACTED** in **REDACTED**, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners, and community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Trulu's national animal is the Crab, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trulu was endorsed by The People's Republic of Gunov.
- : Trulu was endorsed by The Generic Government of New Dekks.
- : Trulu was endorsed by The Kingdom of Vogar.
- : Trulu endorsed The Impostor of Taduwe.
- : Trulu endorsed The Republic of EHTYCSCYTHE.
- : Trulu voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Twobagger".
- : Trulu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Landfill Regulation Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, military information leaks are **REDACTED** by **REDACTED** in **REDACTED**.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Lanagon, Pakitsk, Kaigi, Marrabuk, Todd McCloud, The Empire of Rijelv, VW53Aland, Firenation91, Drunken Seal Islands, Adolanta, British Calradia, La xinga, Liberstankonia, The Solar Ottomans, Kriov, East Malaysia, A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, Under Upper Antartica, Adavan, Socialist Holy American Empire, Trimmania, United China Nation, H-Zhena, Republic of Berzerkistan, Lyontisia, Dragonia, Asendavia, Zukchiva, Federated States of Zootron, Unger under over, Riveraland, Axdel, Kucia, Wiranath, Taurora, Tretrid, Tshana, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Roliganistan, Elejamie, Kangarawa, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, New Leganes, Goodnamesarerare, Ridann, Libertanny, Broengtopia, The Almighty Country, and 44 others.Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Roissyland, Rohanland, Rainbow Vests, The Eternal Land of Jong, Evrigenis, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, EnderShnovia, Survivoristan, Under Sea Desert, Neue Leipzig, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Ephem, Horn of Havenkaap, Greater New Cassandra, Forro Islands, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Coruh, Markhor, Oofery, Washingtonian Order, Catiania, FreedomIand, Acronis, Arachnavia, Nevertopia, Eastern Alksearia, The Atlae Isles, Debluu, Advanctland, Taduwe, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Vogar, New Dekks, and Gunov.