The Republic of Tsandonown is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 863 million Tsandonians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of St Veytam. The average income tax rate is 29.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Tsandonownian economy, worth 59.8 trillion owions a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 69,339 owions, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors, most ambassadors from Tsandonown retire only a few years after being appointed, and Leader has just been declared ruler of Tsandonown in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Tsandonown's national animal is the seahorse, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tsandonown was endorsed by The Absurd Memory of Ravendi.
- : Tsandonown was endorsed by The Free Land of Interdimensional Zone.
- : Tsandonown was endorsed by The Republic of Parmovand.
- : Following new legislation in Tsandonown, Leader has just been declared ruler of Tsandonown in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in Tsandonown, most ambassadors from Tsandonown retire only a few years after being appointed.
- : Following new legislation in Tsandonown, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors.
- : Following new legislation in Tsandonown, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament.
- : Following new legislation in Tsandonown, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.
- : Tsandonown was endorsed by The Queendom of Eravonia.
- : Tsandonown was endorsed by The Kawaii Japanese Schoolgirl of Opstan.
Endorsements Received: 109 » El Fiji Grande, Shibutani, Alunya, Runeda, Corfad, Territorio di Nessuno, Yaorozu, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Loutsland, Shadowrik, Great Bights Mum, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Dar es Saalam, Trillius, Kwaj, Koda-Land, Selfgradatude, Xzavia-Hjar, North Bratislava, Ethnon, PlanetPunk, Guer Aike, Daiz, Duerrlewang, Wineclaw, Sockmanland, Zumlandia, Cuyan, Bearical, Dreadton, Sundred, New Octicarg, General COE, Holy Oranz, Federation Terra Australis, Siwale, Pallaith, Jasminlandia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Fizban, Chukstik Illahi, Makersaulache, Steampunk Ariel, Notyoutopia, 1 very fast endotarter, Valhalla123, Warcaa, Sea Ghost, Glurponia, and 59 others.New Bremerton, McMasterdonia, Spartoptia, Elder Realms, Frances Francis the First of France, Orven, Juggernautilus, Guslantis, The Stratosphere Islands, New Lakemba, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Test for a new hope, Sil Dorsett, Black Templares, Sunto, Kasazzastan, Aratani, Ponantine, Maott, Racoda, Pasargad, Nakayo, Wisconsota, Gnomewatchers, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Amauri, Potestasia, Moubarakistan, Solskjar, Eteles, Newpromisedland, Great Javadwipa, Xentherida, United Western Federation, Angshire, Miruma, Kranostav, Wilkshire, Yukti, PotatoFarmers, Loli County, Nothru Lerple, Pazair, Prevaland, The Iron Lions, Seenvorland, Vincone Cae, Clan Spaniel, Dabarastan, United Kahndaq, Viridiann, Afcon, Serendipita Martia, Orado, Zyvetskistaahn, Eravonia, Parmovand, Interdimensional Zone, and Ravendi.