The Republic of Tuoroidasia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Darshao XIII with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and prohibition of alcohol. The quiet, industrious population of 1.594 billion Tuoroidasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pandemonia. The average income tax rate is 52.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Tuoroidasian economy, worth 110 trillion Dos a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 69,193 Dos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nouveau riche farmers diligently take care of their golden calf herds, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time, gigantic marble churches take up almost half the land area of small villages, and prison walls have had to be modified to keep parkour-trained criminals from escaping. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tuoroidasia's national animal is the Parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Hinduism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tuoroidasia, prison walls have had to be modified to keep parkour-trained criminals from escaping.
- : Following new legislation in Tuoroidasia, gigantic marble churches take up almost half the land area of small villages.
- : Following new legislation in Tuoroidasia, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time.
- : Following new legislation in Tuoroidasia, nouveau riche farmers diligently take care of their golden calf herds.
- : Tuoroidasia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Great Luirokitanea.
- : Tuoroidasia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Trollgestan.
- : Tuoroidasia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kliffoj.
- : Tuoroidasia was endorsed by The Republic of United Cyber Tech.
- : Tuoroidasia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Covoicotheval.
- : Tuoroidasia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Redamia.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Socialist Platypus, Nova Briton, Dyrland, Lislandia, Balan Bar, Liberto-Ancapistan, El Blurkistan, Pervincia, Flamboyant Fanboys, Plusquam verisimile est, Primis Tenebris, Gatorstan, Wakaru, Kiyadimundika, Mudreuque, Ciapore, Oktadonia, Duby, Cle Brait, Lucensia, Vivenxistan, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Stustu, Puffin Islands, Cyzixraqab, Werstonal, Untied States of Matter, Kurczak Mielony, Space Nudists, Swiss Hommousionopia, Erithian, Land of Legacy, JoshRunsAGovernment, Zuelong, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Charville, Aelandi, GreatBritannia, Xavier The 1, Saint Killebrew, The Free City of Nelson, Hubdova, The Psittacines, Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, Kursibar, Hamptoria, and 14 others.Mandarivia, Free Azell, Devonigondwana, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Eastern Starbowie, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Cramboria, Seolia, Redamia, Covoicotheval, United Cyber Tech, Kliffoj, and Great Luirokitanea.