|Faith||Mother Earth Cult|
The Oppressed Peoples of Tyrae is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Eternal King with an iron fist, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, enslaved workforce, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.537 billion Tyraeans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Spirituality, Law & Order, and Environment are also considered important, while Education and Welfare receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 90.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Tyraean economy, worth 451 trillion rupees a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 178,032 rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The "boy who cried wolf" policy makes sick people reluctant to call an ambulance, tabloids coo over Eternal King's expected child, Maxtopians are both starving and giddy after the Tyraean military unleashed its biological weapons, and chewing tree bark proves to have limited value during childbirth. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Tyrae's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Mother Earth Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tyrae, chewing tree bark proves to have limited value during childbirth.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrae, Maxtopians are both starving and giddy after the Tyraean military unleashed its biological weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrae, tabloids coo over Eternal King's expected child.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrae, the "boy who cried wolf" policy makes sick people reluctant to call an ambulance.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrae, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrae, vacationing Tyraeans expect to be treated as royalty.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrae, sending sick politicians "Get Well Soon" cards is considered bribery.
- : Tyrae was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian, Highest Poor Incomes, and Highest Average Tax Rates and the Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrae, groups of government workers are declared protected tribes if they venture too deep into the Capitol.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrae, the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Rhealaliit, Fedele, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Tim Stark, Wiranath, Axdel, Davelands, Hizuru, Saladass, Gorbastan, Bachtendekuppen, Brotherland, Sicilla, Aelitia, Janoobi Jazair, VW53Aland, Someseni, Todd McCloud, Am Echad, Ravendi, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Walkerfort, Sheelberite, Aleister, Funkadelia, Kilkire, and The United Neo American Union.