The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 32.05 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 7,909 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 246,795 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A government program is underway to revitalize Tzo's beaches, Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, and where there's smoke there's the Tzoan Forestry Department. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, where there's smoke there's the Tzoan Forestry Department.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, a government program is underway to revitalize Tzo's beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the government's foreign policy statements are less threatening than a World Assembly cease-and-desist letter.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, Tzo has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, they say that Tzoans made a dessert and called it peace.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Achiotopia, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Testa, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Zeklandia, Chip Skylark, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Hawalius, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, DunNaGall, Lacuna, HN67, Parpaza, Kebecois, Tijdtevelia, Anollasia, Kilenel, Oom, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Formic Republic, Serlone, Sygnafylki, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Finswedeway, Killettland, The Marcolinan Islands, Ironica Butterfly, Aspistania, Maalemzya, Stalorpreadum, Adorable Kittens, and 37 others.Lastrov, Echocrimsonia, Erictom333, Hamletus, Wysrod, Andreusz, Cape Vessey, Blagaria, Dovant, Laykeria, Aleg, South and East Illyria, Karlando, New Fania, Sorchamei, Marchandal, Nooooooooooooooo, Polka Republic, Yaakovim Jacobis, PYT, DVVK, Qerth, Cyber Revolution, Sorya, Vedrea, Thomason, Kuriko, Datland, Melondonia, Puccia, Ignis Cinere, Nova Aeon, Bay of India, Malords, Zopciria, West Coulee, and Grahnol.