The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Citizen with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, lack of airports, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 33.801 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but inefficient Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 9,280 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 274,553 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, and some paycheques only arrive every 12 to 24 weeks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, some paycheques only arrive every 12 to 24 weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Tzo endorsed The Commonwealth of Novegia.
- : Tzo was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Novegia.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, snap elections are called over every minor impasse.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
Endorsements Received: 154 » Achiotopia, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Testa, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Hawalius, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, Lacuna, Kebecois, Anollasia, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Serlone, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Finswedeway, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Aspistania, Maalemzya, Echocrimsonia, Wysrod, Cape Vessey, Dovant, Karlando, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, PYT, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Jimjam Goober, Tindomelia, Nixtodea, and 104 others.Vivolkha, Northern Nivaria, Elwana, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Lamborghini Murcielago, Evonidiche, Grimmywelsh, Ferte, Libertaritaritaritaria, Nogalacia, Vamshi, Emulini, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Constantinolia, Krystalveil, Yakkandiania, Mittal Land, Evertopia, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Graemania, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, Zuleit, Old Tryst, Hamletus, Neojinkotsu, Vill Send, Discotheque, Airday, Canthos, Randopian, Ulthain, Quemfaria, Whine Psyder, Dystopija, Solarampa, Carbo Nation, Final Universal Order, Xemja, Jeelung, Memedor, Ao Kuang, Pecanagle, Johnne Green, Hellenic Exusia, Terra Royaume, City of Saint Nicolas, Lesbi, New Polenisia, Bumrum, Zinzdan, The Republic of Osea, AciaciaMont, Ytvigshill, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Tsan Derch, Dadalin, Everrettannia, KaldDalen, Snakeden, Free Land of Malopolska, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Annarilia, Itic, Flying Eagles, Ehrgeizig, Greenmont Federation, Namakan, Mulia Easamandringordia, United North American Islands, Leprechaun Gold, Lite-Brites, Republic of Karskarovyt, Islands of Czechia, Offden, Armatha, Great Ranges, Pantari, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Solsevara, Teabagia, Point Comfort Colony, Anarchals, Drewish, Maynardio, Northern Bucovina, Liberdon, Canadian North California, Athontia, Free Pacific State, Diahn, Lisokyo, Vones Monourakal, Pianaville, Sipeb, Ariree, Yuwa, Bortheria, and Novegia.