|Leader||Hà Phi Hùng|
|Currency||Vietnam Commonwealth Dong|
The Commonwealth of United States of Vietnam is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Hà Phi Hùng with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.617 billion Vietnamese are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hanoi. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Vietnamese economy, worth a remarkable 3,697 trillion Vietnam Commonwealth Dongs a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 348,237 Vietnam Commonwealth Dongs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork, school history books often refer to Hà Phi Hùng as "that imperialist pig dog", practising saying 'how now brown cow' is an essential part of holiday planning, and the fattest folk in United States of Vietnam look to be the happiest ones. Crime is totally unknown. United States of Vietnam's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United States of Vietnam voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : United States of Vietnam was endorsed by The Chairful Nation of Purple Hyacinth.
- : United States of Vietnam voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : United States of Vietnam was endorsed by The Officially TSP's Craziest of Holy Free.
- : United States of Vietnam was endorsed by The Federation of Nyxonia.
- : Following new legislation in United States of Vietnam, the fattest folk in United States of Vietnam look to be the happiest ones.
- : United States of Vietnam voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : United States of Vietnam was endorsed by The People's Republic of Changolandia.
- : United States of Vietnam was endorsed by The No Pretitle of Esfalsa.
- : United States of Vietnam was endorsed by The 😈 Admiral General 👿 of Amerion.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Marinho Islands, Beepee, Qvait, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, United States of Belvaria, Holota, Scu Greinne, Concrete Slab, Erinor, PenguinPies, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, Beblahbleblo, Auphelia, Aumeltopia, Wehraboos, Rhetiaa, Kaleidescooptopia, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Venethort, Eastern Mekong, Rebel-topia, Volaworand, Belschaft, Peoples Republic of TempleLandia, Ebonhand, LadyRebels, JavaSiege, Pencil Sharpeners 2, New Sanet, Solanosco, Galebland, Ipugao, Tackastan, Danily, Amerion, Esfalsa, Changolandia, Nyxonia, Holy Free, and Purple Hyacinth.