|Leader||Vene Erici Fiti|
The Vene Ericidom of Vene Gra is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by Vene Erici Fiti with an iron fist, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 854 million Vene Granians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gra. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 83.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Vene Granian economy, worth 72.2 trillion Horns a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 84,600 Horns, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Horn mansions, one does not simply walk into the tundra, Vene Erici Fiti's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success, and Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vene Gra's national animal is the Chameleon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, Vene Erici Fiti's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Vene Gra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist and the Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Horn mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, many politicians are in rehab for minor drug offenses.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, schoolchildren quote interesting facts about the square of the hypotenuse.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, citizens compete to guess the time between the royal lady's contractions.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, government workers are regularly taken hostage by protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept.
Endorsements Received: 201 » Venicea, Dreadton, Orado, Selfgradatude, Votak Matim, Corfad, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Siwale, Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, Blyskalia, Aerilia, Hardscrabble, Lulubellia, El Fiji Grande, Hamerica, Guer Aike, Empy, Koda-Land, Kranostav, The Union of Rwanda, Yaorozu, The Tampa Bay Rays, The Rhein States, Former English Colony, Bankowiata, Ethnon, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Loutsland, Pytong, Great Bights Mum, Port Naga, Kazoo Basin, Dar es Saalam, Republica Guilleana, Draconian Progression, Heilhum Imperius, North Bratislava, Seijitsu, Pallaith, Climeria, Zzozona, Notyoutopia, Interdimensional Zone, Nodnarb, New Lakemba, Newpromisedland, Cretox State, Kragsgale, Frances Francis the First of France, and 151 others.Pasargad, Slyakanya, Valentine Z, Sundred, Sunto, Odelinor, 1 very fast endotarter, Wineclaw, Omnistria, Holy Oranz, Hewani, Galbadiana, Noesantara, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, East Akra, Svenskskit, Star Kingdom, Godwanna, Yellops, The Pantheons, Bharathvarsh, Libertania Democratica, Strongwill, Destructive Government Endorsing System, The Serdey Islands, GenshinImpact, His Enduring Majesty, Joodey, Illusia and Neverendia, Wisconsota, Sevinland, Sikol, Aeolist, Yokciq Empire, Xagill, Ravendi, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, Dabarastan, Runeda, Wilkshire, A Salmon Named Harold, Planes, Imperial Pieserged, Darkmondoria, The Endless Eventide, Zyvetskistaahn, Super Girl, Madjack, Muqatil, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, Pleroma Sans Romans, Solcius, Simone Republic, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, KhalChicken, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Colfes, McMasterdonia, Xipher, Kromi, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Barabolia, Kingdom of KHATTAB, Otakus and Weebs, Vesteysia, Valgarda, Que Lukustinardon, Clan Spaniel, WeKnow, Francois Isidore, Zemnaya Svoboda, Moneyflows, Travislavania, Nordic-British Union, Minich, Maott, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Sanjurika, Svenskan, PotatoFarmers, Folenz, Trumpski, Malta Comino Gozo, The Ultimate Republic, Dangine, Siforpeo, Lol2639, ForestMythal, Shotokonia, Servilis, Free Salvation, Rainengrad, Tyirza, Xyrron, Alorca, San Felipe, Nova Arcania, Aryan Homeland, TyGerria, BTProductions, Mon Island, Steampunk Ariel, Qurtuba, New Celoveniortan, Viridiann, Seenvorland, Innocentic, Religioncord, Centrialand, Britle, Defense For The World Assembly, Capablanca, Seanat, Free States of Marina, Atlunartemis, Tujunga Tornado, Tsandonown, Libvillia, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Card Kingdom, Fraystonia, Merconitonitopia, Drash Mannistan, Boston Castle, Andanavia, Jaxikistan, Lowssen, Kastonvia, Ellbonnia, Solimun, Sopernia, Duurania, Bearical, Drueste, Fizban, Perikuresu, Unshleepd, Nation1812, Sahriastan, Outer Shenendoah, Lionia, The Calabash Protectorate, and Morcusa Clicanskaukk.