The Most Serene Republic of VirtualCorp is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 766 million consumers enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, although Spirituality, Administration, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Industry isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 9.9%.
The strong a consumer economy, worth 51.8 trillion credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 67,608 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Military training in VirtualCorp emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs, Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget, tampons are used as cheap fishing bobbers, and urban citizens are forced onto public transport while rural citizens ride horses and buggies. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. VirtualCorp's national animal is the swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : VirtualCorp was endorsed by The Supreme Imperial Union of Panormia.
- : VirtualCorp was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : VirtualCorp was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : VirtualCorp was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : VirtualCorp was endorsed by The Bruh Moment of Lansaka.
- : VirtualCorp's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : VirtualCorp relocated from The Third Coalition to The Rejected Realms.
- : VirtualCorp was ejected from The Third Coalition by The Holy Empire of Hawkdar.
- : VirtualCorp's influence in The Third Coalition rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : VirtualCorp was reclassified from "Free-Market Paradise" to "Corporate Bordello".