The Dictatorship of Vlobbania is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Vlobby with an iron fist, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.984 billion Vlobbanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Education are also considered important, while Welfare and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vlobal. The average income tax rate is 22.6%.
The all-consuming Vlobbanian economy, worth 326 trillion Charred corpses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 109,526 Charred corpses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Pro-democracy protesters are shot on sight by state police, real estate agencies are being replaced by naval recruitment offices, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here", and blind dates tend to result in bruised shins. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vlobbania's national animal is the Meed, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Neefex.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vlobbania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Vlobbania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Vlobbania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Following new legislation in Vlobbania, blind dates tend to result in bruised shins.
- : Following new legislation in Vlobbania, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Following new legislation in Vlobbania, real estate agencies are being replaced by naval recruitment offices.
- : Vlobbania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Vlobbania endorsed The Western Protectorate of Dalimbar.
- : Vlobbania was endorsed by The Western Protectorate of Dalimbar.
- : Vlobbania endorsed The Republic of Dominguez Hills.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Bran Astor, The Undivided, Recuecn, Dilber, Fujai, Greynne, Arnic, Psikuta, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Sindria, United States of Northern America, Mathematania, Condonohia, Fuentana, Fielure, Holmani, Mirchusko, Loegries, Papercuts and Skittles, Kiensu, Cryland, Numpties, San Mazer, Nieubasria, Oronia, Barcocoland, Arracrania, Kittenlicious, Dreamers for Hope, Akshireuya, Glorious Existence, Pandaland II, Pandaland III, IndyCar Racing, Kisovec, Comia Noracon, Xupqeu, Ferroia, Win Mints, Plankstein, The Isle of Burgrass, Fallgriffin, Common Good, Estriacea, Saransh, Liberillia, Anuubis, Quevilis, Wickedly evil people, and 30 others.Twisted Duality, Atheist States of Philippines, Shaktirajya, Albyion Kingdom, Leukogeras, Avadon, Triestine, Carvell, Ahssn, Cro Magnon, Grand Republic of the Sun, Emark, Giovanniland, Gracelantia, Samueliebox, San Diego Islands, Hamburg Neo, Fhaengshia, Sirulinuck, Avonna, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Arvladma, Aldesport, Volkason, Av Libertas Vindex, Dominguez Hills, Newfieisland, The Muh Granis, and Dalimbar.