|Leader||Ban-Di¨c MacTavish IV|
The Profound Eminency of Volkarai is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Ban-Di¨c MacTavish IV with an even hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 2.542 billion Volks enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kirk Yetholm. The average income tax rate is 46.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Volkaraian economy, worth 103 trillion tasdans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Pizza Delivery, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 40,580 tasdans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government seizes private property for the 'good of the people', unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, and soup kitchens are the only things doing roaring business. Crime is totally unknown. Volkarai's national animal is the tÓirngar˙, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Volkarai, soup kitchens are the only things doing roaring business.
- : Following new legislation in Volkarai, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in Volkarai, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : Following new legislation in Volkarai, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people'.
- : Volkarai was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Jove Mahmo.
- : Volkarai was endorsed by The People's Republic of Halaethaed Commune.
- : Volkarai was endorsed by The Golden Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Volkarai was endorsed by The People's Republic of Lorrana.
- : Volkarai was endorsed by The I Endorsed Zukchiva Have You of Modra.
- : Volkarai was endorsed by The Shadow of Eastern Alksearia.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Todd McCloud, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Elejamie, Unger under over, Pakitsk, Kelsyth, Talitoa, Goodnamesarerare, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Wizardonia, Interdimensional Waifus, Imperial Akatsuki, Bai Lung, VW53Aland, Slys Paws, The Empire of Rijelv, Kaigi, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Ridann, Rainbow Vests, BearStackof2015, Freedom Fascists, Kampf Empire, Am Echad, Evrigenis, Zukchiva, Tretrid, Axdel, Dragons Blood, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Forro Islands, Coruh, Oofery, Acronis, and 16 others.Debluu, Nevertopia, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Wallenburg, Dravida India, Vogar, Aeoliah, Insi Karai, Under Upper Antartica, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Lorrana, Technocratic Tagalog, Halaethaed Commune, and Jove Mahmo.