The 🎱Homestuck Troll🎱 of Vriska-Serket is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its burgeoning troll population. The democratic population of 1.228 billion Vriska-Serketians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 23.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Vriska-Serketian economy, worth 46.8 trillion 8 balls a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 38,122 8 balls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vriska-Serket's national animal is the troll, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vriska-Serket's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Vriska-Serket's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Vriska-Serket applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Vriska-Serket relocated from World Simulator to Artificial Solar System.
- : Vriska-Serket's influence in World Simulator rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Vriska-Serket resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Vriska-Serket was endorsed by The Republic of Ridgeway SP.
- : Vriska-Serket's influence in World Simulator rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Vriska-Serket endorsed The Republic of Identity Crisis.
- : Vriska-Serket relocated from Artificial Solar System to World Simulator.