|Leader||Wake of Lee|
The Rogue Nation of Wakeopolis is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Wake of Lee with a fair hand, and renowned for its lack of airports, national health service, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.044 billion Wakeopolisians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wakeleeput. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Wakeopolisian economy, worth a remarkable 1,320 trillion Wakebucks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 187,452 Wakebucks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Economists claim no news is good news, the nation refuses to provide international aid, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, and the 'three Rs' have become the 'four Rs' with the addition of Rightful Thought. Crime is totally unknown. Wakeopolis's national animal is the Wallaby, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wakeopolis was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, the 'three Rs' have become the 'four Rs' with the addition of Rightful Thought.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, the nation refuses to provide international aid.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, economists claim no news is good news.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, t-shirts displaying a photo of Wake of Lee performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Wakeopolis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Death Penalty Ban".
- : Wakeopolis endorsed The Fiefdom of Insi Karai.
- : Wakeopolis was endorsed by The Fiefdom of Insi Karai.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, children's bedrooms are often decorated with posters of successful accountants.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Evrigenis, H-Zhena, Brotherland, A mean old man, Zukchiva, New Leganes, VW53Aland, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Staynes, Tretrid, Rainbow Vests, BuciLand, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Coruh, Liberstankonia, Oofery, Ridann, Roissyland, Libertanny, Washingtonian Order, Sunsistan, Asendavia, Greater New Cassandra, Republic of Berzerkistan, CopyCato, Headpat Central, FreedomIand, Acronis, Dragons Blood, Debluu, South Azerbijan, The Three States of Fortuna, Elejamie, Wiranath, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Mays Austrian Nation, Distro-Spartica, Socialist Holy American Empire, Bullpups, Propwash, Clarence-Voslage, Monezambique, EHTYCSCYTHE, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Goodnamesarerare, Slys Paws, Biggstonia, Axdel, and 35 others.Harro Waarudho, ArenaC, Belora Gyles, La xinga, Kublam, Eagas, A Slanted Black Stripe, Ankras, Drunken Seal Islands, Kalaratri, BearStackof2015, United China Nation, Joundia, Squid Ruinosa, CheeseBurrito, Riveraland, Lanagon, Blobbo, Unger under over, Dark Edgyness, Azureano, From New World, Lanwa, Lyontisia, Pizza devil cat, NationOfCheese, Dravida India, Santa Dystopia, Aeoliah, BTProductions, Kriov, Claniangdow, The Empire of Rijelv, Cameronia Excellentia, and Insi Karai.