The Neo-Bidenist Democracy of Washingtonian Order is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Council with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, ubiquitous missile silos, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.19 billion Washorderians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mount Seavernon. The average income tax rate is 80.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Washingtonian Orderian economy, worth 181 trillion Verners a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 82,861 Verners, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Council is too busy listening to praise to get any work done, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, body doubles and armed bodyguards escort witnesses to and from courtrooms, and crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Washingtonian Order's national animal is the Goldfish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Washingtonian Order was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Following new legislation in Washingtonian Order, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Washingtonian Order, body doubles and armed bodyguards escort witnesses to and from courtrooms.
- : Following new legislation in Washingtonian Order, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation.
- : Washingtonian Order voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Washingtonian Order voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Washingtonian Order endorsed The Republic of Pirnovo.
- : Washingtonian Order was endorsed by The Republic of Pirnovo.
- : Washingtonian Order was endorsed by The Calmari Collective Capacity of Squid Ruinosa.
- : Washingtonian Order was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Spiruvania.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Marrabuk, H-Zhena, Evrigenis, Mays Austrian Nation, Tretrid, Staynes, Brotherland, VW53Aland, Greater New Cassandra, East Malaysia, Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, Asendavia, A mean old man, Dragons Blood, ArenaC, Wiranath, Chalan, Stellar Colonies, Debluu, Monix, Layngderfleethe, Zukchiva, Merlovich, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, New Leganes, BuciLand, Euricanis, Aeljae, Gunov, Hexyia, CopyCato, The Almighty Country, Albrook, Imperial Akatsuki, Kyrtizhan, Coruh, Wanabe, Oofery, FreedomIand, Goodnamesarerare, Enou, ReeK, Roissyland, Enlil, Wakeopolis, Servants of Gizmo, Santa Dystopia, Seri Tai Republic, and 38 others.The Soviet Space Commie Union, Harro Waarudho, Trulu, New Bobby, Lanwa, Am Echad, Acronis, Nevertopia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Wallenburg, The Three States of Fortuna, Republoslavia, Distro-Spartica, Lyontisia, Republic of New India, Socialist Holy American Empire, Nyanhai, Axdel, Impia Aghte, Tassirion, CheeseBurrito, Yelkinam, Dravida India, Sunsistan, From New World, Interdimensional Waifus, United Socialist States of Amerika, North Bernia, BearStackof2015, Modra, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Lorrana, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Squid Ruinosa, Pirnovo, and Eagle Crest.