|Leader||The Council of Equaitons and Expressions|
|Faith||Algebra or Geometry|
The Erudite Scholars of Wisdoms and Knowledges is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The Council of Equaitons and Expressions with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, pith helmet sales, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate population of 2.028 billion Wisdomians and Knowledgians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wisdomia. The average income tax rate is 93.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wisdomian and Knowledgian economy, worth 266 trillion iq units a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 131,256 iq units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming, fashion models are guaranteed to be 100% genuinely as anorexic as they appear on magazine covers, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, and workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wisdoms and Knowledges's national animal is the snowy owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Algebra or Geometry.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wisdoms and Knowledges was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Wisdoms and Knowledges, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year.
- : Following new legislation in Wisdoms and Knowledges, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Wisdoms and Knowledges endorsed The Satanic empire underground of Cafe Hell.
- : Wisdoms and Knowledges was endorsed by The Satanic empire underground of Cafe Hell.
- : Following new legislation in Wisdoms and Knowledges, fashion models are guaranteed to be 100% genuinely as anorexic as they appear on magazine covers.
- : Wisdoms and Knowledges changed its national leader to "The Council of Equaitons and Expressions", its motto to "May Wisoms be with you always", and its nation type to "Erudite Scholars".
- : Wisdoms and Knowledges created a custom banner.
- : Wisdoms and Knowledges altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Wisdoms and Knowledges, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
Endorsements Received: 64 » H-Zhena, Zukchiva, The Three States of Fortuna, Brotherland, VW53Aland, Staynes, Tretrid, Mays Austrian Nation, Ridann, La xinga, Greater New Cassandra, Pakitsk, A mean old man, East Malaysia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Wapl, Rainbow Vests, Santa Dystopia, Khadah, New Leganes, BuciLand, Dragons Blood, Bachtendekuppen, Ribanzi, A Slanted Black Stripe, Goodnamesarerare, Gunov, Coruh, Sunsistan, Oofery, Asendavia, FreedomIand, Acronis, Debluu, Wallenburg, Layngderfleethe, Distro-Spartica, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Axdel, ArenaC, Rabarbarys, Dravida India, Republic of New India, Stellar Colonies, ReReReRepublic, United Socialist States of Amerika, Cacnesia, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, and 14 others.BearStackof2015, Modra, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Lorrana, LibRight Libertarianism, Jove Mahmo, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Squid Ruinosa, From New World, Eagle Crest, Espeon LD, and Cafe Hell.