|Leader||HM Wodan II|
The Kingdom of Wodan is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by HM Wodan II with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.841 billion Wodalonian are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Atlas. The average income tax rate is 87.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wodalan economy, worth 522 trillion ฿itllets a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 107,911 ฿itllets, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Wodalan grocery store, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, and buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wodan's national animal is the Aguila, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wodan's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Wodan's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Wodan's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Wodan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced and Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Wodan was refounded in Balder.
- : Wodan ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Wodan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Wodan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Wodan was endorsed by The Comply or Die of Kranostav.
- : Wodan was endorsed by The Republic of Avenged Sevenfoldia.