The Republic of Xingal is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President Müller with a fair hand, and renowned for its soft-spoken computers, national health service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 16.557 billion Xingalese hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Xing. The average income tax rate is 96.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Xingalese economy, worth a remarkable 2,322 trillion Azuls a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 140,288 Azuls, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Doctors ask for written consent before making eye contact with patients, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, the pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property, and Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xingal's national animal is the Winged Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xingal was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Xingal was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Xingal was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Xingal was endorsed by The Kingdom of Absovenya.
- : Xingal was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Xingal voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Xingal voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Xingal was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Syndic Australia.
- : Xingal was endorsed by The Queer Utopia of Venovica.
- : Xingal was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nicest Citizens, Least Corrupt Governments, and Most Advanced Public Education.