The Huenyan Empire of Xiomera is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Xochiuhue with an iron fist, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.163 billion Xiomerans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tlālacuetztla. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 72.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Xiomeran economy, worth 572 trillion quetzals a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 137,534 quetzals, with the richest citizens earning 7.2 times as much as the poorest.
Children seem to be getting better at lying these days, the mummified remains of former kings are apparently discovered every time a tourist loses their wallet, several inches are being added to first class seating, and mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xiomera's national animal is the jaguar, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Xiomeran Meritocracy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Xiomera, mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation.
- : Following new legislation in Xiomera, several inches are being added to first class seating.
- : Following new legislation in Xiomera, the mummified remains of former kings are apparently discovered every time a tourist loses their wallet.
- : Following new legislation in Xiomera, children seem to be getting better at lying these days.
- : Following new legislation in Xiomera, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Xiomera approved the World Assembly proposal "Access to Abortion".
- : Xiomera endorsed The Federation of Slokais Islands.
- : Xiomera endorsed The Demarchy of Naessia.
- : Xiomera endorsed The United Republic of Sada Difrium.
- : Xiomera endorsed The Republic of Illuminated.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Laeral, Lauchenoiria, Libertas Omnium Maximus, Gardavasque, Comhar, United New England, Ponoxien, Sunemia, Latidonia, Assamland, Naessia, Trive 38, Christos, Tsiba, Democratic Republic of Eiria, Sanctaria, -Astoria, Grellania, Grosseschnauzer, Sciongrad, New Lusitania and the Algarves, Naboompu, Aethelia, Osirisa, Glenbrook, and Arcadia Dazeber.