|Leader||Ahmad Wibowo Sukirman|
The Federal Technocracy of Xupqeu is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ahmad Wibowo Sukirman with an even hand, and renowned for its vat-grown people, rampant corporate plagiarism, and national health service. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 11.026 billion Xupqeuans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Randomia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Xupqeuan economy, worth a remarkable 4,194 trillion XupCoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 380,422 XupCoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The number of judges has tripled in recent months, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, Xupqeuan police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests, and Ahmad Wibowo Sukirman's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success. Crime is totally unknown. Xupqeu's national animal is the Muffaloo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, Ahmad Wibowo Sukirman's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, Xupqeuan police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests.
- : Xupqeu was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Warriors of Determination.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, the number of judges has tripled in recent months.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, foreign nations often blame poverty and terrorism on Xupqeuan selfishness.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself.
- : Xupqeu was endorsed by The Not holy black gold empire of Diaconstipation.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, the parliament building has installed a revolving door.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Kisovec, Bhang Bhang Duc, Atheist States of Philippines, Ferroia, Bran Astor, Fumafuma, Tropical Isles, Sensorland, Mathematania, Westwind, Papercuts and Skittles, Pandaland II, Orcatortugs, Arnic, Fielure, Fujai, Marshalia, Dilber, Divina Patriae, Greynne, The United Republic of Westend, Akshireuya, Psikuta, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Wickedly evil people, United States of Northern America, Condonohia, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cryland, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Marina Nova, The Fourth Redoubt, San Mazer, Holmani, Bigstickistan, Kiensu, SBAHJlandia, Nieubasria, Gracelantia, Arracrania, The Undivided, Eskaton, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Vlobbania, Plankstein, Schlesien-Galizien, Mediobogdum, and 36 others.Liberillia, Fallen Iron Duke, Anuubis, Archonina, Troodan, Valocke, Baxterra, Willow Gate, Numpties, Volkason, Sniper Slayers, Marisala, Pepinooo, Sirulinuck, Thevinia, Emark, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, Dolandialand, Arvladma, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Aldesport, Newfieisland, Yaspica, Dalimbar, Orson Welles, Ahssn, The divisive isolationists, Professor Thomas, Pastern, Archipool, Fhaengshia, Diaconstipation, and The Warriors of Determination.