|Leader||Ahmad Wibowo Sukirman|
The Federal Technocracy of Xupqeu is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Ahmad Wibowo Sukirman with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, otherworldly petting zoo, and soft-spoken computers. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 10.419 billion Xupqeuans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Randomia. The average income tax rate is 99.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Xupqeuan economy, worth a remarkable 3,816 trillion XupCoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 366,301 XupCoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Billions of XupCoins are spent to take high-quality photos of the Muffaloo Nebula, hammer and sickle-wielding space marines are such stuff that dreams are made on, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry, and public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned. Crime is totally unknown. Xupqeu's national animal is the Muffaloo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, hammer and sickle-wielding space marines are such stuff that dreams are made on.
- : Xupqeu endorsed The Republic of Thevinia.
- : Xupqeu was endorsed by The Republic of Thevinia.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, billions of XupCoins are spent to take high-quality photos of the Muffaloo Nebula.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, a punitive tax has been placed on harmful emissions.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, fair-weather fans talk during plays while die-hard theatre enthusiasts stay at home.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, third world countries are rich in "I Love Randomia" t-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, children seem to be getting better at lying these days.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Kisovec, Bhang Bhang Duc, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Atheist States of Philippines, Ferroia, Bran Astor, Dalimbar, Fumafuma, Tropical Isles, Sensorland, Mathematania, Lavender Honey, Westwind, Papercuts and Skittles, Pandaland II, Orcatortugs, Arnic, Fielure, Fujai, Marshalia, United Adaikes, Saint Philip and Laurence, The Unified Missourtama States, Dilber, Divina Patriae, Greynne, The United Republic of Westend, Akshireuya, Psikuta, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Wickedly evil people, United States of Northern America, Condonohia, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cryland, Cro Magnon, Big Bad Badger, Fuentana, Marina Nova, The Fourth Redoubt, San Mazer, Quevilis, Scationtanland, Holmani, Bigstickistan, Kiensu, SBAHJlandia, Eiriann, Nieubasria, and 38 others.Shaqolandia, Gracelantia, Arracrania, The Undivided, Eskaton, Leukogeras, Surroosia, IndyCar Racing, Vlobbania, Recuecn, Eienn, Plankstein, Av Libertas Vindex, Hiems, Schlesien-Galizien, Mediobogdum, Liberillia, Fallen Iron Duke, Gastenburg, Anuubis, Saransh, Archonina, Troodan, The Antarctic Empires, Valocke, Baxterra, Willow Gate, Carvell, Numpties, Volkason, Sniper Slayers, Giovanniland, Marisala, Aluminum Oxynitride, Pepinooo, Fhaengshia, Sirulinuck, and Thevinia.